𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷

Start from the beginning

"When is it?!" Ran and Nana said and shook Sonoko's shoulder excited.

"Next Sunday!"

"Count me in!" Ran excitedly said.

"Count us in too!" Nana said, she was referring we as in her and M/n.

"Heh?! Since when did I agree?!" M/n yelled out.

_____________________________

It was the said Sunday, The cast was at the promised meet up, which was a karaoke box. The cast was getting to know the Lex members, when a song started to play, "Heh? Who requested 'Suki Kirai'?" Nana asked, surprised by the song choice.

"We did!" Sonoko said, 'we' is referring to Ran and herself. "Thought it would be ironic for you to duet it with M/n!" She halfheartedly said.

"Heh? Me and Nana...Ironic for us? Yeah sure okay." M/n nonchalantly agreed.

"Heeehh?! Ugh.." Nana awkwardly stared at the mic at front before sucking it up and sang it with M/n

Nana

M/n

Both 

"♪Ugh! That stupid guy just had to flaunt his love for me~♪"

"♪My head is just spinning from this new sensation inside me!"

"♪Like or dislike - "

"What's the line between the two? Guess there's only one thing to do~♪"

_____________________________

"♪Yo! Rainbow quartz, your favorite stone,♪"

 "I bought it for you yesterday~♪"

"♪I saw you looking at it on your-♪"

" way from home one day~♪"

"I walk halfway across the town from school for you~♪"

"♪Don't worry 'bout it though, I know you do~♪"

The amazement on the three main cast remaining was unwritten on their faces. The shock was how uhh... passionately? M/n sang, He even played it to be overly flirty, just like in the song, with Nana being embarrassed from most of it, which made it perfect for the song.

_____________________________

"♪Is it like, or dislike, now I know - I like you~♪"

"♪You said like, not dislike! 

"♪I'm so glad... I like you!♪"

"♪It's not like, or dislike - now we know—♪"

"♪It's lalalala-liking, loving you~!♪"

The song finished and all of the people there clapped. (7 excluding Nana and M/n) "You're amazing guys!" Sonoko cheered while Ran and Conan nod rapidly in agreement.