Chapter 5- It's true.

Many months have passed you and kazuha have grown close and more or less thought about eachother it was like a record on a record player playing over and over and over again

Many months have passed you and kazuha have grown close and more or less thought about eachother it was like a record on a record player playing over and over and over again.. on this day was special, kazuha had invited you to ho somewhere with him and you were excited to go there. "you ready?" He ask you "Ready!" You answer as he drags you down into the water, you hold his hand as he drags you along hntil you stopped infront of a coral reef "Remember this?" he shows you the pendant you gave him when you first met and pulled out a box with a similar one and put it on you "Thank you.." you say, you lose control and finally kiss him you were in shock and so was he but you embraced it and you both let go "I'm sorry-" you tell him with a flustered face "It's cool!" He says nervously wIrh his arms behind his back. Later on after awhile of hanging out he brings you back to the shore and you leave drenched to find xinyan and lumine walking by "Captain! You look soaked! Maybe you should get changed!" Lumine suggest "Alright.." you answer her "And what's with the new pendant? Didn't you lose that?" Xinyan ask as you walk away "Hey answer me!" She yells but it was to late you were already on your way to your ship, you get changed and left your room to find aether about to knock saying there's someone there waiting for you, you go to where aether says they are to find kazuha with fixed up hair and more formal clothing "Uhm.. Hey! I know now isn't the best time to ask you this but will you uhm.." he sighs "Will you go out with me?" He asked with a nervous tone as you laughed "Ofcourse, Where are we going?" You asked him as his face brightened up "You're choice captain"
You thought for awhile then remembered aether brought you to a great and calm spot, you went back inside to grab some ink and a brush and ofcourse some paint and a canvas as kazuha wonder's what you're doing "what are those for?" He ask "just follow me!" You say with a bright smile as he follows you to the spot, atlast you has arrived at the spot and you had set down everything and asked him to sit down and stay still "Why do i have to do this?"
To be continued...

" he sighs "Will you go out with me?" He asked with a nervous tone as you laughed "Ofcourse, Where are we going?" You asked him as his face brightened up "You're choice captain"You thought for awhile then remembered aether brought you to a great a...