Chapter 4-Has it come to this?

Hello loves, it's been awhile hasn't it? Well i hope you enjoyed your little break, because i'm gonna dump you with a lot of chapters in the next few days! Love ya!

———————————————————————————

Days later you and kazuha became closer, he began humming the song he heard you hum, it was stuck in his head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Days later you and kazuha became closer, he began humming the song he heard you hum, it was stuck in his head.. and so was your face he was lovesick, he couldn't stop thinking of you and let's say you weren't that different, you were thinking about him, it was strange nonetheless but you've never fallen in love before so you weren't so sure if your answer to beidou about falling in love was honest
"Captain! We're home! Captain?" Lumine kept shaking her hand infront of you until you finally snapped back from reality "sorry i was thinking about something" you answered with a nervous smile "yeah more like someone to me. You've never been lost in thought id it was just "something" captain." She answers crossing her arms "i can see beidou calling you out, you should go" she adds "Alright" you walked towards her "You look.. diffrent?" Beidou asked "I've been tired recently" you answer her "Same here, how's your little merling boyfriend?" She asked with a smug look on her face "He's not my boyfriend, in fact i don't know what he is to me, we haven't hung out recently due to the deliveries" You answered looking down at the sea "I wonder what he's up to right now..." you add "Look, if you're gonna fall for a merling just remember not to take them to a seafood restaurant" Beidou says "Why would I?" You ask "I traumatised my date with it once" she tells you with a nervous smile ok her face "Beidou, you really are stupid sometimes" you tell her "Hey atleast it's only sometimes!"
———————————————————————————
Kazuha was humming infront of his mother, he was humming it as remembrance of you, he hasn't seen you in days so to remind him od you hems been humming it "Sweetie, do you know who wrote that song?" Ningguang, his mother asked "I do, my friend was humming it to me telling me it was her mother" he answers worriedly ———————————————————————————
You were sitting by the shore with a wine bottle in your left hand and a wine glass in your right, with how drunk you were you didn't know what you were doing, you almost fell asleep and fell into the water but something catched you "woah, are tou alright?" A familiar voice asked you "Yeah i'm.. kazuha? Is that really you or is my tiredness fooling me?" You ask confused "You haven't been avoiding me have you?" He asked with a sad frown "Of course not! Why would I have a reason yoo leave sich a great and amazing, and pretty face like you!" You answer and cover your mouth realizing what you just said "I never knew you found me pretty " he said with a smug look "Cut it out man" you say punching his arm "can i atleast get a reward for saying you?" He asked with a smirk "Heh, you're asking for a kiss aren't you? Well sorry, the only thing i'm giving you is a thank you." You said confidently, he laughed and brought you back to shore revealing his human disguise "I love you even more when you're flustered" he said to you noticing how you were looking at his face with a slight tint of pink on your face "oh shut up.." you told him, he puts you down and he walks you home, he was holding your hand, you never noticed thought until one of your crew members pointed it out "Thanks for saving me back there" you say rubbing the back of your neck "no problem, i still want that reward thought (Y/N)" (Y/N)... he's never called you by your name much so you were confused, i guess he's warmed up to you enough to use your name instea dof being formal "Over my deadbody kazuha, maybe i'll give you a kiss one day soon" you smiled and left to go to your room "Yeah.. one day.."
To be continued...

———————————————————————————Thank you for reading this chapter!! There will be a few more beforw i end this lmfao so uhm enjoy this while it last kazuha simps, once again author signing out at 11pm! Love you readers!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

———————————————————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter!! There will be a few more beforw i end this lmfao so uhm enjoy this while it last kazuha simps, once again author signing out at 11pm! Love you readers!

Shore Sided Love [KazuhaxReader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें