"The Holocaust was a devastating point in time during World War II. An Austrian born German known as Adolf Hitler established a regime in an attempt to take over the world. He believed that those with blonde hair and blue eyes were the perfect human specimen and saw any others without those qualities as below. More specifically, the Jewish people. Camps were established throughout Germany and other Nazi establishments where the Jewish people were taken and enslaved, only to be killed and burned." VEGA said.

Lenore knew she shouldn't go in, yet she was a vampire, there is no way this could be as bad as VEGA claims, yet as she passed the threshold, her eyes fell upon Hell. True Hell that was made by human hands and soon she broke down tears in her eyes as she witnessed the worst humanity could become. Only for Medical Androids to come and recover her to take her to where Hector is.

Over in the Medical Center, Hector was asleep on a bed, with Isaac sitting down beside him. He sighed when he heard crying and looked at the doors to see two androids carrying Lenore to another bed.

Isaac remembered her as one of Carmilla's compatriots, and the woman that Hector defended when he took over Styria.

Soon she's given a shot which causes her to slowly fall asleep as the android doctor writes down into the data pad what her condition and future treatment was. "Well Mister Hector, it seems you will have a friend joining you in future therapy sessions." The robo-doctor attempted humor very poorly while he was asleep.

Isaac glared at the android before looking at Hector then at Lenore. "What happened to her?"

VEGA answered, "She appeared in the Museum, specifically in the World War II section. Unfortunately, she went into the Holocaust section and had a mental breakdown."

Isaac sighs as he now looks at two people who both had mental breakdowns worried whether he will as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

However while that thought was being played with, off at the Library the group were now sitting as Sypha was reading a large book on technology while Morana was staring at Carmilla like she was crazy, "You're serious… I… We… ALL OF US are in space and to be exact, a point in time and space to view the very realm of not one but MULTIPLE realities!?"

Carmilla nodded. "Apparently, our host is an overseer of these realities. Including our own. He pulled us from... Different points of time. What do you remember last before arriving here?"

Morana leaned back in her seat as she thought before saying, "I was walking from the study to meet up with Striga to retire for the night and then I ended up here."

"Fuck..." Carmilla cursed. They didn't know what happened to their home. What she became.

Trevor and Sypha sat at a different table as Trevor was reading a book on monsters from different regions. That was however, until he looked up from his book and spotted a magazine and grinned as he grabbed it and then whistled as he saw who was in it. "Hey Carmilla, I got something here you might find interesting."

Carmilla looked at Trevor and narrowed her eyes, "The fuck are you on about, Belmont?"

He grinned, sliding the magazine towards her with the title "Hustler" on it.

She grabbed it and her jaw opened wide to see herself nude on the cover. "What the fuck is this!?"

Morana couldn't help but sneak a peek at the magazine and ask, "What kind of book is that?"

VEGA spoke, "That is known as a pornographic nagazine, and the purpose is for those who will call themselves 'men' or 'women' of culture while others will call them perverts who enjoy seeing images of Sexual acts."