Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well yeah, you're right, Katsuragi-san. This is Shiba-san we're talking about, after all." It wouldn't be exactly a lie if I say some part of me idolizes him. "Let's continue, shall we? I'm sure we are welcomed."

Katsuragi-san nodded in response and followed me silently.

After we arrived to Class B's camp, a grumpy and angry shout startled everyone from Class B that a guy didn't notice the incoming spike from the student known as Sudo Ken-san and got directly hit in the head.

My body unconsciously cringed upon seeing the sight. Owww... That has got to sting. And I'm pretty sure that hit caused him some small concussion because of the strength of the spike.

"Haruki!!!" The brown haired, skinny guy and Sudo-san shouted and aided their injured classmate, ignoring the angry shout they recently heard.

The girls ignored the angry shout as if it was just normal and just a daily occurrence and proceeded to laugh at the injured man known as "Haruki", whom I assume is his first name.

Well, if "Haruki" was a girl I'm pretty sure she will be consoled and Sudo-san who was at fault might even be scolded and be casted out; that itself is a proof that there isn't an equality.

Emerged from the bushes were three familiar figures: Ayanokouji-san, Shiba-san and Koenji-san.

I lightly clutched my chest upon feeling a sudden discomfort. Its cause is seeing a very unexpected sight. The stone face Ayanokouji-san uses to wear slowly started disappearing and her lips curled upwards slightly upon seeing Shiba-san getting dragged around by Koenji-san by the ears, as if enjoying the sight of him getting bullied.

That's right. I am jealous.

"Rokusaki, for the fourteenth time, I apologize!" Shiba-san pleaded.

I wonder what did Shiba-san to Koenji-san for him to get treated like that by his girlfriend? Cheating is out of the option, pf course. Base on the conversations I had with him in the past, he isn't the type to cheat on someone he genuinely loves.

"Tch. She's so easily jealous. If I were Shiba, I'd break with her immediately regardless of her money, intelligence, and beauty." A girl with nech-length blue hair muttered in annoyance.

I haven't seen her in Class B before so she must be from another class, casted away by her classmates. And based on some reports I received she's likely from Ryueen-san's class, Class D.

She must be her spy.

"APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!!!" Koenji-san threw Shiba-san to the ground without a second thought.

Well, at least the sand on the ground cushioned some of the impact so it hurts less than getting hit by a volleyball.

"Shiba-kun...!" Katsuragi-san beside me attempted to aid Shiba-kun who was laying on the ground writhing in pain but it looks like she managed to hold herself back.

"Ughhhhhh..... I think I'm dead..." he muttered and groaned from pain.

As the blue-haired girl was about to pass, she halted upon seeing something's only the students of Class B should see. Came down from Shiba-san's pocket is a card; the name engraved was the person standing behind the couple arguing: Ayanokouji Kiyone.