Fizzarolli: I am the one and only Fizzarolli! Some of you may recognize this dashing clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of Hell. Gloriously designed by the big man himself and uh,  ribbed for your pleasure tonight. We have a great lineup for you tonight: , Wet Dream and The Squirterz! But as everyone's warming up, I got a funny one for y'all: did any of you hear about that happened at ? Ha ha ha, oh yeah, oh wow. I'll tell you what: I'd sure love to shake the hand of the crazy son of a bitch who decided to burn down that off brand shithole and then slap a fat subpoena in it, 'cause I am VERY MUCH looking to sue! That made us more money entertaining those kids than the ones we sell to get you freaks off, if you know what I mean.

Random patron: Oh, I know what you mean! I have four of them!

Fizzarolli: Okay, keep that guy FAR away from me. SO, without wasting any more time, our little opening act is a fresh one! Coming at us from a little imp from the Wrath ring, give it up for Moxxie... with no creative stage name whatsoever.

The audience applauds, as Moxxie gets up with his guitar before kissing Millie on the cheek. Fizzarolli moves from his spot to another, as Moxxie takes the stage.

Moxxie: Hello everyone -- [feedback from the microphone] Oh! [clears throat] Hi, thank you for letting me be here. It's an honor to play.

Imp: (offscreen) Uh, hurry up, Bullet, and uh, SING, boy! I say, I say--

Moxxie: This song is for my beautiful wife, a surprise for our first anniversary. I love you Millie.

Moxxie: ♫I love you. ♫

Moxxie: ♫More than the brimstone loves the fire.♫

Moxxie: ♫More than Beelze loves her bub♫

Moxxie: ♫More than a maggot loves gangrenes stubs♫

During the song, everyone looks with a confused look on their face. Millie is just touched by the song playing, and Fizzarolli looks at his companion with a smug look.

Moxxie: ♫You make my spirit sing♫

Moxxie: ♫Yeah, you make me glad I live in Hell♫

Moxxie: ♫Our love is a story sweet to tell♫

Moxxie: ♫Yeah you cast a special Satanic spell♫

Moxxie: ♫Over my heart♫

The smoke machines activates, hitting Millie directly. The scene is full of pink smoke and hearts only surrounding Moxxie and Millie.

Moxxie: ♫Love is a journey we decided to start♫

Moxxie: ♫Yeah, I hope we'll never ever be apart♫

Moxxie:♫I love you (x6)♫

Singing the same line over and over, this is drowned by Fizzarolli and Asmodeus saying the same thing over him. Their silhouettes are shown laughing right behind his back. They appear from the smoke.

Asmodeus: ♫You singing love songs in my lustful lounge?♫

Fizzarolli: ♫Ozzie's ain't the place for sentimental sounds!♫

Asmodeus: ♫What'd you expect from a proprietor like us?♫

Fizzarolli: ♫Your demon host, Asmodeus, the embodiment of lu-u-u-u-u-ust!♫

Asmodeus: ♫Give me a thrust♫

Midnight Guard: Oh no.

Fizzarolli trumpets

Asmodeus: ♫You show me some lust♫

Fizzarolli trumpets again

Asmodeus: ♫From the groin to the bust, in desire we trust, in the House of Asmodeus♫