Introduction to One For All

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Izuku then quickly put his shirt and jacket before waving goodbye to All Might and running home, he noticed that his regular running speed had increased dramatically from what it used to be.

*10 hours later

It was the middle of the night, we see Izuku sleeping with redish-pink marks spreading across his body and him shaking slightly as we cut to his mindscape where he's covered by a strange black void like substance in a void like world. He tried moving around but found that he couldn't move his body. He then saw 8 pairs of eyes staring at him. The first pair of eyes was red, the next also being red, after was gold, then violet, then blue, red, silver, and blue again. All the pairs of eyes shut as orbs of energy corresponding to each eye colour formed and one by one merged themselves together a creating a green ball. The ball then merged itself with Izuku's body lighting up the void like space with arches of green lightning.

After the ball of power had faded into him a man with white hair, he's eyes covered by shadows but Izuku could make out that they were red appeared before him and said "It is now your turn, Ninth" before then fading away into the darkness. Izuku then woke up abruptly and panting but quickly quieted down as to not wake up his mother.

'I need to talk to All Might about this tomorrow' Izuku thought as he went back to sleep

"Da next day*(SpongeBob reference)

Izuku woke up ate breakfast and bid his mother goodbye before rushing off to the beach with the same speed he had been surprised by the day before. He arrived at the beach to see All Might in his skinny form talking with a very short elderly looking man wearing a white onesie of sorts with a yellow belt, cape, boots, and gloves with a black mask which covered the space around his face over the bridge of his nose with two see through parts of the mask for his eyes and he held wooden cane with his right hand.

Izuku walked up to them and greeted them both and asked who asked who the short man was.

"This here Midoriya is my former master Sorahiko Torino or you can refer to him by his hero name Gran Torino"

"So you're the brat Toshinori picked ay?" The man questioned in a rather passive aggressive tone

"Yes,it's very nice to meet you"Izuku said reaching his hand out

"Cut the formalities and let's get started with wiping you into shape"Gran Torino said bluntly and asked Izuku what All Might has tought him so far

"Actually we haven't really started training my usage of One for all.

"And why is that" Gran Torino asked glaring daggers at All Might think he was and incompetent teacher

"Well I only got the quirk yesterday and speaking of which I've got something to talk to you about"Izuku answered

All Might raised an eyebrow in curiosity and waited for Izuku to eleborate .Izuku relaid the previous nights events to All Might and Gran Torino.

"Well I have experienced something similar but not to that degree" All Might answered

"I've seen eight figures in my dreams but that's as far as it goes" He continued

"Master, have you heard of anything of the sorts?" All Might questioned

"Stop calling me master, that title is long overdue and I think I remember Nana speaking to me of something similar"Gran Torino said in his usual blunt tone

All Might and Izuku looked at him eagerly wait for him to go on.

"Well she said that..."

Flashback

"Yeah there was a voice in my head...It stated that it was not yet the time"said a woman in her early thirties wearing a black sleeveless shirt,black leggings and white cape and a red cloth around her waist

"Do you think it's some kind of warning" questioned a now much younger Gran Torino who was noticeably taller.

"Who knows. I get the feeling One For All is more than just a power"

Flashback end

"If that's true,that might mean young Midoriya here may be the one who will put an end to him permanently."All Might concluded

Izuku now feeling as if a huge burden has been put on his shoulders declares that he will do his best not to disappoint All Might.

"You really did well picking this Toshinori" Gran Torino stated grinning at Izuku

"Now then, let's get started with your training brat" Gran Torino said

"So to start off I want you to channel One For All throughout your entire body"

Izuku looked at the man confused and asked "How do you even use One For All?"

"Toshinori, that's your queue"

"Well young Midoriya have you felt anything different in your body,a sort of power running through your vains?"asked All Might

"Well yeah I noticed that I run faster then I usually do and that my stamina has increased.

"You really are remarkable young Midoriya to think you can use One For All subconsciously"All Might exclaimed making Izuku blush from the praise from his idol

"Ok now imagine that power roaming through body and try to channel it." All Might advised

Izuku closed his eyes and did as All Might had instructed him. The same redish-pink lines from the night before started to appear all around his body before they disappeared and arches of green lightning appeared around. Izuku opened his eyes and looked at the green lightning arching around his body thinking 'Awsome'. He looked forward to seeing both Gran Torino and All Might with their mouths agape.

"Toshinori,why didn't you tell me the boy was a prodigy I could be eating some taiyaki right now"

All Might didn't know how to answer, there was before him a boy who had the quirk for less than a week already using it proficiency, he admitted to himself that he wasn't expecting the form to be that flashy but the none the less he was still using One For All with seemingly no strain.

"All the boy needs now is to learn some hand to hand combat, training on his endurance and experience and he'll master One For All just fine" Gran Torino stated

"My deepest apologies Sorahiko"All Might said now addressing his former master by his name.

"Just don't call me for something like this ever again"Gran Torino said as he walked off

'To this day that man still scares me' All Might thought to himself

"Well then young Midoriya, shall we get started?"

End of chapter