Introduction to One For All

A few hundred years ago the power balance in this world was shifted by the occurrence of strange abilities and powers known as quirks. Charts counted that in the modern day 75% of people in the world possessed an uncanny ability and an even rarer 5% possessed duel quirks. Over the quirks evolved to become much more stronger in new generation with quirks from both parents merging to become one and in few rare instances, a child inheriting both quirks of the mother and father separately. This shift in balance caused some people in the world to use their quirks for villainy which inturn caused a new profession to form. Heroes, a pillar of hope to which the public consisting of quirk less individual or individuals whose quirks weren't powerful enough to take on the mantle of hero themselves.
And now it's time for a new story of Heroes Vs villains to begin.

A short skeletal man known as Toshinori Yagi better known as All Might, not that anyone knew he alias was seen walking towards Dagobah beach where he was training a 15 year old boy who showed great heroic spirit to be his successor and inherit his power known as One for all. The boy, know as Izuku Midoriya was a quirk less young fellow who risked his own life a few months prior to save one of his classmates from a villain made of sludge. Toshinori had seen a lot of himself in the boy from just that one action alone and decided that he was the one. For many long years he had been looking for a successor to pass down his quirk. He could not keep up his mantle as the number one hero for much longer because of the fight, five years ago. Just thinking of said fight made him grimace. As he reached the beach he saw a sight that truly shocked him.

"Oh my,Oh my,OH MY"All Might shouted as he shifted into his buff form and gazed at the beach which was filled to the brim with all sorts of garbage and now was completely cleared with Izuku Midoriya standing on the pile of all the trash screaming into the heavens as All Might praised him.

"Young Midoriya you have out done yourself beyond my expectations. You've  finished 1 month ahead of time and just look at your physique."All might said in a proud father tone.

"Thank you All Might"Izuku said in an exhausted voice before proceeding to faint and fall off the large pile of compacted garbage with All Might catching him before he hit the ground thinking to himself 'You've done well, Young Midoriya'

*30 minutes later*

Izuku woke up to see All Might getting off a phone call."Great news young Midoriya,since we have a month left before the entrance exam my old teacher and I are going to teach you how to properly use One for all." All Might exclaimed in his usual booming voice"Wait, you had a master?"Izuku asked curiously

"YES,HE TRAINED DURING MY YOUTH WHEN ONE FOR ALL WAS PASSED ON TO ME"All Might exclaimed.

"NOW SPEAKING OF ONE FOR ALL" All Might added as he plucked a piece of his hair from his scalp

"NOW EAT THIS"All Might said as he held forward the strand of hair to Izuku

"Uhhhmm, why do I have to eat your hair "Izuku questioned

"WELL, IN ORDER TO TRANSPHERE ONE FOR ALL, YOU NEED TO HAVE A PIECE OF MY DNA INSIDE YOUR BODY(Pause)." All Might answers

"Oooookayyy" Was Izuku's genius of an answer as he ingested the strand of hair

"And is it really a wise idea to have your All Might form active out in public" Izuku questioned again

"WELL, I NEED TO HAVE ONE FOR ALL ACTIVE TO TRANSFER IT" All Might answered turning back into his Small Might form after Izuku had ingested the piece of hair

"Now, if I remember correctly OFA takes a few hours for it to actually merge into your body, so you might wanna go get some rest at home before we start your training" All Might said.