Chapter 1

• Maya •

I cannot stand being here with this Rihanna wannabe. She is always ready to go hitting on children for absolutely no reason. She also half crazy. But let me tell you about myself, I'm Maya, I'm 15, and I can't stand living "my mother". I really wish my family would love me like they love these other bastards.

"You all come eat" Ella yelled which caused us to get up and head to the dining table.

She started giving breakfast to the other kids first because they were all younger than me. she made Cream of wheat and she knows I don't like cream of wheat but it surely was hot so I didn't eat it. I wasn't gon eat it no way but anywho, I then realized my siblings had pancakes, bacon, eggs, and things of that nature but it was something totally different from what I had which made me question her.

"Maya you need to eat"Ella said with a little attitude. I made a face at her.

"You want me to eat this ?" I asked moving the food around a little bit. She nodded her head.

"I'm not eating this" I told her. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Little girl I'm so sick and tired of putting up with your damn foolishness. Eat the goddamn food. I knew should've aborted your ass when I had the chance" she mumbled the last part but I still heard her and that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

I threw that disgusting cream of wheat directly to her face causing her to get 3rd degree burns all over her face. I stood from the table, walking away into my room until I felt something very hard hit against my side causing me to fall out the cage, on to the ground. The pain I kept feeling, kept coming back to the point where I was just lying there on the floor unable to move...