Nothing wakes you up like a witches duel

Y/n woke up and saw he was in a large dumpster. He felt himself and saw that venom was still disguised as clothing.

He got out and looked around, realizing he was in an unfamiliar street he asked an odd girl who looked like a frog with big bushy Brown hair and a twig coming out from one side.

Y/n: Uh hi! Do you know where the....um.....the- the covention is?

The frog girl nodded and told him the directions.

Y/n: Oh ok! Thanks...... Um what's your name?

Anncy: Anncy Boonwu! Have a good day weird lookin person!

The two went their separate ways and while y/n walked to the covention he thought about what happened

Y/n: I was walking....... Went out for some reason?...... Person in a trench coat.............. Oh my god. . . . . .

Y/n: THAT COAT GUY TRICKED ME! I KNEW FUNSHROOMS WERE DRUGS!

Guard: You took drugs?

Y/n: Huh?

Guard: Come with me

Y/n:' V! Rise!!!'

Y/n shot his hand out but nothing happened.

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n got tackled and lead to a woman with pale skin like eda and long raven hair.

Lilith: Who's this?

Guard: A criminal ma'am! We suspect he took funshrooms.

Y/n: Hey hey! I was drugged!!!

Lilith knelt down and took a good look at the boy who was admittedly blushing slightly.

Lilith: This boy is innocent. Release him.

Guard: Uhhhh ok?

Lilith then got close to the boys ear

Lilith: Run along. Eda is waiting for you.

The boy didnt even question it and dashed off eventually finding eda and luz.

Luz: Hey! Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what happened?!

Y/n: Uh long story. What's up?

Eda: My sister and I have decided to test our best pupils against one another..... Now tell him what you did.

Luz: Imadeamagicdealwithyourdates youngersistertofightinawitchesduel andifIloseocantlearnmagiceveragain

Y/n:....... I was gone for 15 minutes!!!!

Luz: I Knowwwww! Helppppp!

Y/n: Well what ya got?

→TimeSkip→

Y/n is up in the stands as the witches duel commences. Y/n then closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

So much has happened today. When y/n started to take it all in a question popped into his mind.

Y/n:' V? Where you at? Veeeeenom'

V:' Can't a symbiote take a nap? What do you want!'

Y/n:' What happened...after that whole mushroom fiasco?'

V:' Kid your guess is as good as mine. I can't remember a thing.'

Y/n: Huh.

Y/n then saw king bouncing down the stairs.

Y/n:..... Sorry bud. I'm too tir-OH FU-

Y/n began running to catch king before he landed on the trap, however he was too late. And king activated a spike trap, thankfully without getting injured. The jig was up but it turns out amity was cheating too. Although without her knowledge.

Amity ran out with luz closely following. Y/n jumped down and got king free.

He exited the hall. As he left he heard a loud bang but chose to ignore it.

He found a techno stall which was empty. He looked around and found
an old looking scroll. When he opened it he found out it worked just like a phone. He then quickly dashed off.

#This is for phone

Y/n:# Hey!

Y/n:# Just checking if you gave me a real number lol

Emira:# Hey jey!

Emira:# Hey***

Emira:#Cant wait for hangout! I heard there was something special happening in a few days!

Y/n:#Cool! Can't wait!!!!

Emira:# See ya!

Y/n:# See ya!

Y/n closed his scroll and found luz holding a tote bag with king inside, eda then began rushing them off

Y/n: How'd you get away from Lilith?

Eda: Let's just say she had a.... Snack attack! Wait I got a better one

Luz then stopped moving.

Luz: Hey eda.... Will I ever be a true witch?

Eda: A true witch? What even is that? Some say these coven scrubs are but I'm not in a coven yet better than all of them! Just be your own witch!

Luz: My.... Own witch.....

Eda then lightly pushed the two out

Eda: Now let's go before she realizes I tied her shoes together

Lilith then angrily screamed in the distance

Eda: Thats out que!

The team left and y/n accidentally bumped into a person with red hair

Y/n barely turned

Y/n: Oh sorry

Cletus: On dont worry.... Best friend

Y/n spun around but saw nobody there. He then wearily went to the gang, looking around.

→Time skip →

Lilith had gotten to her table while only falling a few times. She rests her arms on the table and suddenly gets a call from someone in the emperors coven.

Kikimora: Lilith

Kikimora: Lilith. Is it true that the owl lady has escaped your presence?

Lilith: Yes. It was a mistake which won't happen again.

Kikimora: Remember the deal Lilith. You must capture the owl lady and the emperor can only be so patient.

Lilith:Yes...... I understand.

Kikimora: Oh and the emperor has a new target..... It seems the lethal protector has returned.

Lilith: Was it Edward Brock? I thought he was killed when-

Kikimora: We all remember. It seems the beast has a new host..... And there appears to be more than one.

Lilith: The red one..... I'm familiar

Lilith clutches her side unconsciously. Their last encounter was less than pleasant.

The call ends and suddenly the door opened. Lilith turned around to see either her worst mistake or greatest idea.

Kasady: Howdy partner..... We ready for some fun?