Mass Invites

(Quinn's P.O.V)

Jamie hugged me tighter, not wanting to let me go. "I have to go home now," I told her after planting a kiss on her forehead and letting go of her. "See you later," she smiled as I walked out of the gymnasium. I still didn't know what had happened at half-time, but my curiosity could wait. "Hey, you ready to go?" Daniel asked me as I arrived near the entrance of the school. "Yeah, I need to take a shower once we get home. I smell like used gym socks, and if I let you go before me, I wont have any hot water left to use," I giggled at him, considering how he takes too long of showers. "Hey, I'm sorry that I take too long," he laughed out at me as we walked out of the front doors. The two of us rushed over to his white convertible, wanting to escape the heavy traffic that would fill the streets once more people started to leave. "I am beyond impressed by your shots," he complimented me as we pulled into the long driveway. My house had a large front yard, and was elevated from the street. "Thank you very much," I said, shivering from the cool winds blowing across my face. I couldn't wait to take a nice, long, hot shower, it was my favorite way to warm up from the cold winter frost. "No problem," he reassured me, holding the front door open for me. I walked in and was immediately warmed by the heating of inside. "I have to go work on my computer for awhile," he told me before heading down the hall to his office.

After drying my long brunette hair and getting dressed in what I call my, "lazy clothes" also known as an old t-shirt and plaid pajama pants, I lied down on my queen sized mattress. I pulled my black headphones out of my drawer and listened to Beyoncé as I scrolled through my instagram feed. I liked photos and sang along with the pop diva until I received a text from a number I didn't recognize.

FROM: 5557909863

TO: Quinny-Cat, 5554408962, 2335558967, 5557704432, etc.

10:33 pm Friday, October 17th, 2014

You're invited to a halloween party at Kristen Alvarez's house on October 31st!!!!!!!! Be sure to wear your best costume and bring a date, it should be lots of fun. Party starts at 9:30. Please make sure to participate since I dont usually invite people over, and don't forget to RSVP by the 22nd!!!!!!!!!

~Kristen Alvarez

I was completely starstruck. This had to have been some sort of prank. Why would Kristen Alvarez invite me to her party after I took sides with Ella Goldman? I had no clue what was going on, then Stan text me, and I was sure that I wasnt loosing my sanity.

FROM: Stan

TO: Quinny-Cat

10:35 pm Friday, October 17th, 2014

gurl! i just got invited to Kristen Alvarez's house!

FROM: Quinny-Cat

TO: Stan

10:35 pm Friday, October 17th, 2014

chillax bro, I did too!!!! like, idk why, but i did.

FROM: Stan

TO: Quinny-Cat

10:36 pm Friday, October 17th, 2014

really?? yuss. wait, lemme add Jamie to the chat

The three of us text for what seemed like hours, but was surprisingly only thirty minutes. It turned out that all three of us had been invited to the party, and I could be certain that it wasn't a hallucination that I had received a text from Kristen Alvarez inviting me to a party. I eventually dozed off into a deep sleep after texting the two of them about what our costumes were going to be.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!