Character Intro: Quinn

(Jamie's P.O.V)

        Quinn played for the girl's basketball team at our school, she loved basketball with a passion. She was probably one of the quirkiest people at our school, and would also make everyone laugh, well at least she'd make me laugh. My nickname for her was Quinny-Cat, mainly because she dressed up as a cat once for Halloween, and she actually pretended to be a cat for the entire night, oh, that's your typical Quinn.

        She had long, straight, brown hair--which was pretty well maintained, but would frizz up a lot with even the slightest of humidity, she'd freak out, but I thought it looked pretty cute. Her skin was a light bronze color, she had a natural tan, that so many people at school were jealous of. Her father was Italian, and her mother was Greek, but with the last name Spiteri, her nationality was pretty obvious. Her eyes were a dark hazel, and were very good at sending you into a deep trance. Skinny jeans, and muscle tees were her preferred choice of wardrobe, when it was warmer out, she'd occasionally were a dress, yet she only owned a few, and by a few I mean 2. Every so often she'd wear tank tops with unbuttoned flannels over them--is it strange I payed so much attention to her appearance? Nah.

        Quinn was only a couple of inches taller than me, but managed to give me piggy-back rides up and down the halls. Was it allowed? No. But was it awesome seeing that everyone else obviously couldn't handle our swag? Yes. She only wore 4 pairs of shoes: her grey Jordan's, her black Jordan's, her blue Nike's, and black flats. But no matter what she wore, she looked stunning. She had an obsession with Beyoncé, she had posters of Bey in her room, pictures of Bey in her locker, LOTS of Beyoncé merchandise, and obviously she owned shirts that said things like, FLAWLESS, and SURFBORT. I think I am done giving my view point on Quinn, oh wait, one more thing, I had a huge, and I am talking huge crush on her.