Story 32

We take great pride to publish the thirty-second story of Writers Without Borders from Ghana, Africa:

Free Minds by DiverseLiterati :

Summary: Consider this: You make a life altering decision not too long ago that you reconsider everyday and as if that isn't enough torture, it has the nerve to violently dangle two other decisions before your eyes. Want to guess the first?   

Well, the first decision is a step in the right direction but with highly probable danger to you and colossal doom to everyone else.

And the other? The other is the best way to play it safe...until definite danger to you and colossal doom to everyone else.

This is what Beth has to face after what appears to be a memorable night for the school of Zavlon Academia, morphs into a nightmare etched in the minds of the whole student body. 

Obviously, it's not easy. Especially when she's not only supposed to save, but unite with the other lucky few who manage to escape the incident. The very people who either contributed to or ignored the treatment she received as the 'other' Zavolonian. 

Particularly the enigma of a boy she's particularly torn as to whether to like or detest, to trust or suspect.   

Whichever decision isn't going to change one thing though; the lurking evil that's cutting corners, coming for the ones who got away. 

Fast. 

Ready or not.