The Iciler 13 Journey To Thorns(1) {Heading Away}

Začať od začiatku

"How will I be able to freakin' move without feeling a moving chainsaw running down my chest?" She retorted.

"Listen, you're stronger than that...me or the others will carry you. You don't have to worry about anything." Master Saki sighed placing one of her hospital clothing in a case.

"Alright..as long as I'm going with you Saki..." Hitori got up off the bed to hug the leader.

Master Saki wrapped an arm around her waist. "I'll do my best to keep you safe, Hitori...okay."

"Yes, I understand dummy."

"Heh alright."

Sigh. I'm getting real tired of your bullsh*t Saki.

I walked away from the room, my heart beating with jealously.

Why am I so jealous...? I should be happy for her, she couldn't just fall in love with the first guy she met...could she? I don't understand anymore...

I looked out the window of the hospital, young midnight was already coming to it's fullest. And I knew the Shadow Warriors were on their way with the plans.

Sigh. Whatever.

~~~~~Earth Society Dessert~~~~~

The horses we rode on the dusty plain roughly made tracks into the broken ground.

I didn't know how to ride an actual horse but as long as this animal went forward I had nothing to worry about.

"Ahh, Maru ya smell nice." Kyono whispered, holding onto my dark cloak.

"Y-You gotta wake up you idiot!" This half-awake boy had better stop saying such creepy things.

"But Mamaru-senpai--"

"SH-SHUT UP!!" I squeaked, I swear I'm about to push him off!

"Here Mamaru, I'll help." Taiyo gently said, his hand formed a water ball and he threw it into the blue headed boy's face.

"AH!!" Kyono screeched.

"Would you pipe it down back there?" Clarah's voice sharply growled as she rode on a brown horse in front of me.

"You guys are going to get us noticed." Master Saki hissed in his dark voice.

I shook my head and looked ahead with a sigh. "My bad."

God. I forgot Hitori was sleeping...I could've woken her up. And if she wakes up she'll be suffering again...

"Maru..."

"C-Could you just shut up already?!!" I yelled to Kyono once again.

"Stop." A solid voice demanded, the animals we rode on stumbled into a rough stop in their tracks.&.

"Hm...what is the matter Master Saki?" Master Hiro asked, he had a tight grip on his horse's lash.

"Hm..." The young master stared with his purple eyes. "Go west from here."

Everyone's horses turned to the left and started running once again.

"To the left? But why? We're going the opposite way from where we are supposed to be going." I whipped my horse's flank, riding myself to Master Saki's side.

"We are going for the sake of Hitori."

"I know she's in a bad condition, but--huh?!" I looked at Hitori's face, she was whimpering and was sweating.

"She caught a fever and is getting hot, all she's doing is holding on to whatever she can hold. I--we have to hurry, the pain in her wound is spreading..."