Chapter Nine -

Começar do início

"Hi pretty girl..! Are you hungry?" Eren cooed and she wagged her tail and spun in a circle. "Oh my goodness! Okay let me find your food."

After five minutes of searching, Eren found a tub under the island where the dog food was kept. 

"You want some food?" Eren said as he scooped out some food and put it in her bowl.

He put the scoop back in the tub when the doorbell rang. He heard the water still running meaning Levi wasn't out of the shower yet. Gwenaëlle started barking and ran to the front door.

"Shh!" Eren laughed and looked out the window. It was Historia with a delivery bag.

Eren looked down at what he was wearing. Boxers and an oversized shirt Levi must have put him in last night.

He shrugged and opened the door.

"Eren?" She asked before an obvious blush appeared on his face. He was slightly confused at that because she was dating Ymir. Why would she blush at him?

"Yeah, it's me!" He grinned and took the bag. "Oh shoot. Don't have my wallet on me, um how much do I owe you?"

"It was payed for online.." she said shyly and stared at him. "Um.. here's your drinks!" She squealed, flustered, and ran back to the car after handing him the drink tray.

"Okay.."

Eren shut the door before observing the living room. Everything was white, brown, grey, or black. The couch was white with grey and white pillows. There was a wooden crate that held a lot of blankets at the end of the sectional.

At the back was a winding staircase up to the second floor. No, there were two staircases on both sides of the room. A big  flat screen TV, a white rug, chandelier. There was so much in the living room it looked like it cost $500,000 it's own even though it didn't. (I'm not good at explaining things lol)

Eren heard the water turn off and walked into the kitchen, setting the food on the counter.  Gwenaëlle kept sniffing his hand. "Go eat your own food, silly."

Eren walked passed a mirror hanging in the hallway when he was going back to Levi's room. That when he caught sight of himself. Historia wasn't flustered over him exactly. She was flustered over the state he was in. His hair was a mess and he had bite marks and hickeys on his neck and jaw.

That caused himself to blush. She's definitely going to tell everyone.

Only a few people worked there on Saturdays though. However they all had a group chat that Eren was still in despite being fired. That's when he realized he hadn't checked his phone yet.

He went back into the bedroom and grabbed his cracked iPhone off the nightstand.

16 missed calls

99+ messages

He always had a lot of unread messages. But a lot of them were from the group chat asking what happened and why he was crying.

Connie:
Eren what happened
are you okay

Mikasa:
He hasn't been answering
My calls

Armin:
I think he got fired.

Ymir:
It's possible, yeah

Jean:
Yeager got fired?

Sasha:
Dk. He left the shop
crying after leaving
Terrys office.

Historia:
Guys he was at someone's
house.

Like mansion.

Marco:
What?!

Historia:
Yeah and he um had
like hickeys and stuff..

Ymir:
Haha! Yeagers gettin' railed.

You:
Historia!

Don't tell them that!

Mikasa:
Eren! Who's house
Are you at??

Connie:
Get it Yeager!

Arms wrapped around Erens waist and he jumped, not expecting the sudden touch.

"Who you texting?" Levi asked, kissing Erens neck. Eren tilted his head so Levi had a better angle.

"Just some friends." Eren replied. "They're wondering where I've been and why I haven't been answering them."

Levi said a muffled "oh", continuing so kiss his neck. "I really did a number on you, Hm?" Levi laughed and looked at all of the marks he left on Erens neck.

"Yeah.. can't really walk right." Eren said in frustration. "It hurts."

"You said yourself, 'Levi- oh my god! Daddy! Harder please-" Levi mocked in a voice that sounded nothing like Erens.

"Okay! I get it." Eren blushed and put a hand over his mouth. Levi licked his hand to get it off and smirked. "Ew, Levi!"

"You weren't saying ew last n-"

"I will hurt you." Eren warned, turning around to face Levi. Levi leaned down to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Put some damn clothes on." He said looking at Levi's figure. He only had a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

Levi obeyed his command and walked inside his closet. He came back out with a shirts a pair of boxers and a pair of sweats.

He threw the white tee-shirt at Eren and he watched as Levi dropped his towel and changed. He was only able to feel Levi's dick, not see it. Now that he could see it, it was massive and he was surprised he could take that last night. Not to mention a duck can grow an inch or two bigger when hardened.

"Change your shirt, pervert." Levi grinned and finished putting on his sweat pants. Eren felt the heat rise to his cheeks when he realized Levi has caught him staring. He averted his gaze to the wall and took off his shirt. He replaced it with the new, clean one and tossed the old one at Levi.

"You want some waffles?" Eren asked when Levi threw away the container his eggs came in.

"I'm okay, thank you." Levi said and laid his head down on the table. Eren frowned. He looked exhausted.

"Hey, Levi?" Eren said. "That was my first time." He smiled. Levi lifted his head up and looked at Eren for a moment.

"Oh shit.. im sorry, Eren." Levi mumbled. Levi's eyes looked like they were full of guilt and regret. Eren raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry?" Eren inquired. "Why? That was one of the best nights of my life." He assured with a satisfied sigh.

"Eren you should have told me." Levi ranted and furrowed his brows. "I wouldn't have been so aggressive with you and shit. I'm sorry.."

Eren got up and wobbled over to where Levi sat at the table with his face in his hands.

"Come on, Levi. Lighten up." Eren whispered in his ear and kissed his neck.

This passage was not proof read.

Um so I can't tell if I'm making them move too quickly I'm their relationship but I guess some people do move fast and that's what they're doing. Hope you have a great rest of your day or night and I'll see you in the next one.