Chapter Six -

Levi's house^
Lol it's not really important in this chapter but just want to remind you Levi is taller than Eren. Eren is about 5,9 and Levi is 6,1, crazy ik.

"Hi, mama.." Eren said, walking up to her bed in the hospital room. "How are you feeling..?"

Eren put his hand on her forehead and she looked over at him.

"I'm doing wonderful, sweetie." She smiled. "Plus, I have a real sexy doctor."

"Ew, mom. No." Eren looked away. Levi just entered the room having got caught up talking to an old friend.

"Ooh. Who's this?" Carla smirked. She knew Eren was gay and took every chance she could to embarrass him in front of every guy like she would even if he liked girls. She was a big sweetheart, just embarrassing like a typical mum.

"I'm Levi, nice to meet you, ma'am." Levi said in his usual monotone voice.

"No shit.." Carla's voice trailed off. Now that she could get a closer look, she saw it was the practical celebrity. She needed glasses to see but had previously taken them off to nap and only now was he clear. "You're Levi Ackerman."

"Yes ma'am."

"Language, mama." Eren corrected her behavior, earning a glare from her.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Ackerman.. but if I may ask.. what are you doing here?" She chuckled. "I'm not complaining but I never would have expected to have you visiting me in the hospital."

Levi slightly chuckled as well. "I'm a.. friend of Eren's." Judging by this, Eren suspected Levi didn't want her to know about them going on a date later. Levi honestly didn't mind at all but if he had the choice, he'd want to wait until things were official before telling anyone.

Carla didn't question how they met at all and just talked to the two for the next hour. By then, it was time for the two boys to go and for Carla to get her next treatment.

"Bye mama, I love you!" Eren kissed her cheek and gave her a hug.

"Goodbye Ms. Yeager." Levi said his farewells and the two were on their way out to the car in the parking garage when Eren ran into an old "friend" from highschool. The guy didn't recognize Levi as Levi due to his mask and hat he wore when he went out in public.

"Hey, Eren! Over here!" He called. Eren and Levi both averted their gaze to a man getting out of a yellow Porsche.

"Dylan?" Eren almost asked. "Hi.."

Levi could sense how uncomfortable Eren was getting and nudged him forward. Eren looked down and continued walking.

"Hey? Where ya goin?" He said and jogged over to them. He was taller than Eren but shorter than Levi, maybe 5,11.

"Oh. Um.. what's up?" Eren mumbled.

"Nothing really." He responded. "Listen Eren, I've been thinking about us lately and I really want to get back together-"

Levi pushed him aside and continued walking with Eren.

"Hey! What's your deal man?"

Levi ignored him and put his hand on Erens back to have him continue walking.

"Eren come on! I got this new Porsche, I can take you for a ride. Not only on that though." The guy said. "Just like old times."

"Enough, Dylan.. Leave me alone, please." Eren pleaded. At this point, he was getting on Levi's nerves.

"What? I finally got money and you still don't want me?" The dude scoffed. "You've always been a gold digger but-"