showing Alexandra around

Evie POV.

" No way alex it's been so long I didn't know you came back" out of nowhere Ella shouted jumping from her seat to hug Alex wait do we know her I don't remember her " Ella go back to your seat or else you will get detention well then everyone make sure you are kind to Alexandra she is new so Evie make sure you show her around", what why do I have to show her around " why do I have to make Ella she looks happy to see her" I say and everyone gasps " are you refusing to do as I say", " no ma'am" alex takes her seat next to Katy and they start talking. " Do you know who she is" I look to the right and see Elizabeth asked, do I know her I don't myself but the way Ella reacted I feel like I should know her. " From Ella's reaction I should know her but she doesn't come into my mind", " I see maybe if you go to sleep in lesson you might remember who she is" Elizabeth says whiling giggling a little " very funny it's my fault i'm too smart for these lessons", " sure you are". It's true i'm too smart but I get average grades to get attention from my Mother Rosie but now I just don't care I'll get whatever grade I get. The classes went slow as always after three long lessons it's lunch time and I'm hungry as hell, I'm getting up ready to leave class untill i feel someone touch my back. " Hey Evie it's been a long time since saw each other", " yeah it suree has long time no see" this is akward I don't remember her, " oh right can you show me around the school it's a really big school", I nod my head and I start showing her around the school.

" Hey Evie I have something to ask, you remeber me right" I guess I have to be honest now " truth be told I don't remember I'm trying to remember someone named alex but it doesn't come to me", " well I don't blame you I did leave when we where about to start middle school but I still can't believe Ella remembered me and you didn't we used to play all the time as kids in kingdergarden" wait for some reason a girl popped into my head she had tomboyish look, short hair playing with me in the sandbox no wait it can't be that Alex she always used to get into fights with some of boys and she wa best friends with me, Ella and that bitch Harper but this Alex is looks timid, glasses, long black hair what the hell happened " from the way your staring at me looks like you remembered who I am I'm guessing", " no way your the same Alex you used get into fights with the boys everytime and you where tomboy what the tell happened", " well I'm glad you remember my embrassing past but I changed I stopped fighting when middle school becuase i realised how much of ahard time I was ginving my Mother and siblings always coomiing to my school becuase I kept ongetting in trouble for fighting" I can't believe she changed so much " but why did you come back here it's abit of a random time", " well my mom got a job transfer and my mom missed your parents so we moved closer to you guys also that dumass Lucas is getting married", " tell me about it when heard that from mom I didn't know what to say" we giggled a little together. As I was showing Alex around she randomly asked me " hey do you remember the promise we made when we were kids", promise I don't remember any promise I tilt my head a little " promise I don't remember any promise" I look at Alex abd she's smirking what kind of promise did we have she comes close to my ear and says ' you know the one we made we will get married in the future", " WHAT, I don't remember making that promise" I say with a shocked face she starts laughing out loud " it's a joke I just wanted to see your flustered face it's cute", " hey that's not funny" I say pouting after she says sorry I take her to the roof where my friends are so I can introduce them to Alex.

" Hey guys let me introduce an old friend of mines Alex meet Caitlin, Isabella, Ai and Katy and Jamie" they all shake hands with her and start asking her about herself a few minutes later Ella came running to the roof because that's were we normally hang out, she runs upto me hugging me from behind acting like a drama queen " sis something bad happened", " what happened, it better not be some bullshit and you know I hate my lunch time getting wasted on stupid stuff", " I saw char kiss another girl" what my blood started boiling, who dares to cheat on my baby sister I hug Ella who's crying her eyes out no way this could happen they loved each  other it was kind of annoying how much they loved each other. I look into Ella eyes " are you sure it was Char" tears falling from her eyes she's trying to answer but she keeps crying everyone is tryinng to comfort her " I'm sure it was her I saw it with my own two eyes, it was her how could she do this I thought she loved me we even talked about getting married and having kids was it all just a lie" Ella says balling her eyes out, I swear if I find out this is true I'm going to beat her into a plum. As I was thinking of beating the shit out of her the roof door swings open and we all look back and see it's Char, I walk towards her and grab her by the neck against the wall " why are you here", " please Evie, Ella let me example it's not what you think she kissed me and I tried to push her off but she was stronger then me" well it is true she isn't the strongest, Ella grabs my hand " please let her down you'll kill her" becuase she's my baby sister I'll listen to her.

" Why did you kiss her I saw you, you didn't try to push her away", " I'm telling the truth I did try to push her away but she's stronger then me", " who is this girl that kissed you" I say looking straight into her eyes with my eyes turning a different colour  and that's scaring her more to speak " It's amanda" that bitch does she really want to die by my hands.