Goodbye to the house i was raised in

Today the day finally came me and my mother Claire leave even though their not getting a divorce they just want sometime apart of course they still do their usually Friday night movies and go out for dinner on Saturday like they always do.

Claire POV.

I should have known I knew she looked like someone but I didn't think it would be her ex girlfriend daughter is she still in love with her. After the girls go upstairs to bed I sit for a few minutes thinking what I should do, I'll just ask her as I go up I check on Evie looks they Ella and Evie are sleeping together they look so cozy. I close the door and make my way to my room I see Rosie still marking her students work I up to her wrap my arms around her and plant a kiss on her cheek " how long until you finishing marking those", " probably another five minutes" I just okey and I get into my boxers and sports bra I see Rosie looking my way " you like what you see" she starts blushing oh today is gonna be a good night but I have to ask her when she finishes marking. 5 minutes later she finishes her marking changing into her nightgown damn her body is so sexy, why I'm I getting distracted this is important " are you still in love with your ex" she looked at me shocked like I said something wrong. She gets into bed and leans on my shoulder holding my hand " why are you saying that", " I knew Harper looked like someone but I didn't she was your ex girlfriend daughter you knew didn't you". " Yeah I did know I thought she was living with her mother but when I found out she was staying at orphanage I broke down what happened to her for her mother to send her to an orphanage I was pretty sure she was living comfortably". " So why do you love her more then Evie" I say looking straight into her eyes " do we have to talk about this now" she seriously dodged my question I just wanna go to sleep I kiss her lips and say " well what's done is done me and Evie are living this Saturday coming up when is Harper moving in".

" She's moving in on Saturday" that's pretty quick " well let's hope Evie doesn't get into a fight with her". We kiss each other goodnight and fall asleep.

Finally the day we give each other some space it's gonna be hard Rosie not by my side waking up but at least I'm not on my own I have Evie with me.

Evie POV.

I moved everything out my room and I'm ready to leave this house I had good and bad memories but it's time leave. Ella is coming because I had to put boxes in her car so I'll give a long hug when we get to grandmas house, it's 1 in the afternoon and where ready to go me and my mother Claire stand by the door while we look at our mother to say goodbye "well then Rosie I'll see you on Friday night" they both hug each other and then start making out while I stand there uncomfortable " I'm getting in the car mom give me your keys" my mother hands me the keys I start walking away "Evie at least say goodbye to your mother" my mother Claire says I look at my mother Rosie and say " goodbye", " goodbye Evie" I walk to the car and get in I sit for a few minutes until my mother Claire comes and asks if I'm ready to go I nod my head and off we go Ella is following behind us. " what were you talking about with mom", " nothing much you know I'll miss and all that, she always asked your gonna be okey" I was a little confused "why", " she is your mother after all she asked because you know I'll be coming home back late from work and work is a little bit far when before for you" I look at my mother and say " don't worry I'll be fine I'm an grown adult", that's what worries me". 20 minutes later we made its been i long time since we been here me and Ella were probably 5 when we visited last after all the visits where at the hospital. We pull in into the garage and I see a motorbike and it looks sick we get out the car and Ella comes into the garage aswell asking to open the front door " hey mom whos motorbike is that", " oh that used to be mines your grandpa gave it to me as a present" it looks sick it even suits my mother it's jet black with black rims it looks so cool. " Do you want it I don't ride it anymore", "can I really have it" my mother nods her head I jump onto my mother for a hug but ain't I don't have a I don't have a driver's license because I always bussed it. "Well first you have to get a driver license and pass the test then I'll give you the keys to ride it" I nod my head and then run to Ella who's waiting for the front door to open " hey Ella guess what", "what" she's gonna be pissed I'm getting moms motorbike " mom is giving me her motorbike" here it comes " what that's not fair why do you get a motorbike I want one aswell" " you already have a car", "true but I want one" before she could say anything else mother opens the door and says " if you two are gonna fight over the bike I'm keeping it for myself" we both shut our mouths and I help Ella put all the boxes in my room.

I wonder when I should tell my friends about me moving.

Finally everything is finished we cleaned the house put everything in my room grandmas house three bedrooms I took my mother room it's pretty big I can fit my piano and guitar in here. Ella ordered pizza and it's Saturday so it's fine but I haven't gone to the gym in a week. While we were eating we started talking about around stuff " hey sis you got pretty close to Elizabeth I see you simile Everytime you talk to her are you two dating" I choke on the pizza while Ella is smirking at me " who's Elizabeth" my mother says " she's this popular girl that sits next sis and then they talk to each other sis is always and blushing so she looks out the window", "it's nothing like that we just talk because she sits next to me".