chapter 13. the heist

Sneakily, we snook into the safe room and brushed past the men.

However, it looks more like a library? But with huge cobblestone doors??

"Wheres the safe?"- I asked while my orbs flashed blue

"You see that book right there? Pull it Y/N."

Horrid Henry? Okay I guess...
I pulled it and a safe emerged from behind the bookcase.

8
3
7
2

There were mountains of money and gold pilled up for as far as the eye could see

There were mountains of money and gold pilled up for as far as the eye could see.... so mucb that my petite arms cant possible carry..not without the help of Mr Beige.

But that was then.

This is now.

I quickly packed it away in bin bags which weighed about 100KG and I turned to leave...
"WAIT Y/N"

hm??

"Theres something else in there...you might wanna take a look at this *sweats*"

My orbs peered back into thy vault and there layed
an elegant
a gorgeous
wedding dress.

My orbs peered back into thy vault and there layed an eleganta gorgeous wedding dress

"Belonged to Hellen."

She was beautiful.

"Ill take it."
"Anything for you my sweet"

Antonio placed his hand on my waist and carefully guided me to the changing room.

"Put on the dress darl..and then....marriage time. Ill go and pack your bags while you get changed."

𝟣𝟢 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

I finished getting dressed and charged out the cobblestone doors with my bin bag, looking for any goods I could steal.

After I had ransacked the mansion, I met up with Toni again.

Hes staring at me...

"Hm? Is something the matter?"

"N-nothing, its just, you're so beautiful" He blushed and flashed a smile.

The wedding venue is right across the hall.

"One more thing..."
Antonio pulled out the most beautiful pearl necklace I had ever seen and gently caressed my neck, attaching it at the back.

Now.
Now I am ready.

Ready as ill ever be.

To burn this man to the ground.