I decided to meet her today at 3 pm and it's still 5.30 in the morning.

It took 40 minutes to reach the Hotel and I checked in. I jumped in a warm shower right away. The water splashed my skin but I was drenched in thoughts and memories of her.

Our first encounter played in my mind.

I was new to America. My father had sent me with his men on a mission. I led them. I joined a university as a transfer student. There, I saw her.

She accidentally tripped on me and stained my shirt with her coffee. I would've shot the person right away but she stole my breathe.

She was scared and embarrassed. And her elegant full lips blabbering something, mostly apologising. But all I saw was her bewitching doe hazel eyes, her beautiful face. Her hairs were covered in the Hijab.

"It's alright, stop stressing." I said. Shocked by my own voice which came out ever so softly.

"I'm sorry again." she apologised and went.

Yumna was her name. Then later I came to know that she's into her 1st year still while I was in my 3rd. We had different buildings too as we took different majors.

We met again and soon became good friends. We use to have lunch together and shared many things. I never had any friends except two or three.

I was known to be ruthless. Nobody came near me and I didn't allow anybody so close. And there I was sitting and having lunch with her.

It was like she was made only for me. With her, I felt like a normal person not a 'Big-Bad-soon-to-be-Don' nothing. She brought me peace. She felt like Home. I never felt that in years. She brought the bright sides of me which I didn't knew I had.

But many misunderstandings came between us that made us apart as we are now.

"I hate you, you make me sick. Please don't show me your face again." was all she said with tears in her eyes.

I respected her decision and went back to London where my father's mansion was.

I wore a robe as I came out of the shower. The sun was already illuminating in the sky.
I had my early meal and started watching the work going on in my warehouses one by one through my MacBook and commanded the foremost men what to do next.

"Bhai, it's already 2.30 pm, you have scheduled to meet Dawood's daughter at 3." Khalil stated as he came inside the hotel room.

"I think there's no harm in being late atleast once in life." I calmly said.

"Theek hai bhai, please call me if you need anything." he said and went out.

Well, I was more of a punctual person. I hate tardy people. If even a single person is late in a meeting then that meeting never comes again.
No matter for what the meeting is held.

But now, I just wanted to see her waiting for me. Crazy right.

I took my time taking a shower again. Wearing a grey Armani suit which fitted perfectly. With a Rolex in my hand and Manolo Blahnik shoes.
I kept it simple.

I came out in the lobby. I asked Khalil for a chauffeur as I wanted to see what she was doing. Sitting in the backseat, I took my phone and saw her waiting for me in the reservation area. My men were already there.

She looked beautiful as always. Probably thinking about something she made faces which were funny and cute. Cute? What has she made me!

I didn't realise when we reached here. I'm already one and half an hour late. I entered and saw her leaving. I went to her and spoke. She stiffened listening my voice.

On the other hand Yumna, for sure took her time observing me and more like spacing out. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. I knew what was coming, she looked magnificent when angry.

This girl will be the death of me.

We had a small talk and before I could say anything she went yelling how she hates me. Adorable!

I'm relieved to see that she's just angry and is not disgusted with me. Like I said, she's just too good to be true.  Just seeing me made her so angry. I cannot wait to see her face when she gets to know that I'm the one she's going to marry.

Aah from when did I became so interested in people. She arises the unknown desires in me.

_________

Ooof, Finally Murat's pov😮‍💨

As-salamu-alaykum, Ciao my lovely readers💞💞
Thanks for reading!
What did you think about Murat?
Comment below!😙