💙1💙

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

There lived a group of friends in the age group of 13-15. Martin Doxon, Hunter Hare, Ivory Ashford, Sam Penner, Sadie Sangster, Lucca Whitlock and Fiona Everson. 

The seven friends were quite popular at school, but that didn't stop them to babysit in their neighborhood. They collected some cash, like thirty or fifty bits per day each. 

But surprisingly, one day, the friends had to go to the next neighborhood to babysit three children. The parents of the children were going somewhere for business reasons.

"Let's rock this!" said Hunter, he was a rock and roll guy.

"Yeah!!!" exclaimed Martin, he was a dad-type. But not always.

"You guys!" said Ivory, rolling her eyes. She was a fashionable girl.

"This is soo exciting!" said Sadie. She was quite a bubbly girl

"Okay, let's get dressed. We must look presentable, or else those people will find other babysitters," Sam said. Sam was a bit of a petrified gut at times.

"Okay, Mr. Sam," teased Sadie. Sam despised it when someone called him that. So his face became red out of rage.

"So adorable," Martin patted his head teasingly. Which 14-year-old boy will want to be called cute? Even if there are people like that, Sam was not one of them. He preferred to be called 'hot' and not 'cute'.

"I am not adorable!" he said.

Martin squished his cheek.

"Yes, you are," he said. Sam glared in reply. And the rest of them laughed.

"Okay, let's change. We are not going in our nightdresses, are we?" Sadie said. "And Lucca and Fiona, why are you both soo quiet?"

"You see, in my Math textbook, there is a question I don't understand," Lucca responded.

"I'll explain it to you later, now. Why are you silent, Fiona?" Sadie looked here and there and then saw Fiona sleeping on the couch.

"SLEEPY HEAD! GET UP!!" Martin said.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm awake,"

And they all went to change.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Martin wore a half-sleeve T-shirt and pants, Hunter wore a shirt and jeans, Ivory wore a top and dark blue pants, Sam wore a loose shirt and tight jeans, Sadie wore a yellow sundress, Lucca wore a hoodie and jeans, and Fiona wore a sleeveless T-shirt on which she wore a net coat which came to her knees and jeans.

"We all look fabulous!" said Sadie.

"Fabulous indeed," agreed Martin.

"Let's set off!" said Sadie, full of enthusiasm.

And so, they all departed for the house.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

They soon arrived.

"Kids, we're here!!" said Martin's dad, who was their driver for this ride.

"Thanks for giving us a lift, Dad." said Martin.

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Doxon," they all thanked him. Mr. Doxon was a nice guy.

"You're very welcome, children. Have a nice time." He waved them goodbye and left.