II. 79's Trivia Game - Gone Wrong!

The lime green neon lights reflect a bright hue against the grey slabs, illuminating the scene. The doors swing open and shut as patrons bustle through. Loud chattering and drunken brawls fill the air, accompanied by the strong scent of drink. At this time of night, 79's is especially busy as clones are relieved of their shifts and come for an exciting evening. Tonight is the trivia night, which means more clones, and even regulars, come from the nearby areas of Corasaunt.

     Inside, things were rather peaceful considering the crowd. A handful of officers down shots at the bar itself. Twi'lek dancers surround a few 501st troopers in the centre of the room, eagerly listening as Hardcase tells an exciting story about his recent mission with General Skywalker. Already, some of the drunken clones are sprinting towards the bathrooms, some of which are puking along the way.

     A blaring noise sounds through the microphone, interrupting the patrons. The clone continues down the speakers, "Ladies and gents, now it's time for our trivia quiz!"

     Annoyed clones complain, disappointed with the announcement.  Echo smiles - excited for a chance to use his knowledge from his reg manual.

     "I know, I know, it's not as exciting as 'Single's Night,' but what can you do? Tonight's theme – per Echo's request – is on the Republic. This time, we're going to have two teams. I can see a lot of blue troopers – seems like the 501st is paying us a visit tonight!"

     The 501st troopers immediately cheer, although no-one else seems to.

     "We're rather lucky tonight, ladies and gents, I can see some of the 104th – The Wolfpack - here as well!" The announcer pauses, but the Wolfpack doesn't cheer. "Well, er, let's pit 'em against each other, am I right? The Wolfpack against the 501st!"

     "We'll show them!" Hevy shouts confidently, backed up by Denal, Hardcase, Tup and Mixer.

     Sinker, Comet, Boost, and a handful of the Wolfpack roll their eyes, taunting the 501st.

     The announcer continues, "Each correct answer means another round of drinks for that team. Whatever team loses the game, pays for the other guy's rounds."

     Hardcase pumps his fists into the air. "I like the sound of that! Hope you like picking up the tab, Sinker!"

     "Whatever you say, Hardcase," Sinker grumbles, unamused.

     "Let's start with an easy one - who was the most recent Jedi General to kill a Sith Lord?"

     Echo puts up his hand. "Well, that's easy, it was—"

     Instantly, Hardcase cuts him off, "General Skywalker, am I right? Best General in the Republic!" He continues by imitating a lightsaber swooshing through the air.

     Echo shakes his head. "What? No it was—"

     The announcer interrupts him, "Not quite, Hardcase. Over to the Wolfpack, any ideas?"

     Sinker barely looks up from his drink. After a few moments, Boost responds, "It was General Kenobi at the Battle of Naboo. Cut the sith in half I heard."

     "That's right," the clone announcer states, motioning the bartender for a round of drinks for the Wolfpack.

     "I knew that. Next time, let me do the talking." Echo points accusingly at Hardcase.

     "Onto the next question – list three Republic ships."

     Echo immediately answers, "The Negotiator, The Resolute, and The Endurance!"