Camilo looked at her. "Relax, she didn't know it was me," he said, confidently.

"Well, last night she asked Hanna if they were friends,'" Dolores said.

"And?" Camilo asked.

"Hanna more or less said they were," Dolores answered. "So, you should probably be a little more careful from now on. You don't want to be out on another date with Hanna only to have Amalia discover that Mirabel is not with her."

"Maybe I'll pretend to be someone else next time," Camilo said while shrugging.

"That would make things even more suspicious," Dolores said. "She warned Hanna not to get too close to anyone in our family."

Camilo looked at her in surprise. "She did?" he asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," Dolores said.

"What is her problem?" Camilo asked, irritably.

"I couldn't tell you," said Dolores. "She's not exactly giving me much dirt to listen to!" She then sighed and said, "I won't tell you to stay away from Hanna. It's not like you would even listen to me if I did. But what I will say is, just be aware of how you act around each other in the presence of her family. Okay?"

"Alright," Camilo answered while shrugging once more. "Basically, what you're saying is we should keep our meetings a secret?"

"Basically," said Dolores. After a pause, she then added, "So, you and Hanna had fun?"

"Why do I need to answer that? You already know how it went if you had been listening!" Camilo said.

Dolores said, "Well, yes. I did... hear some beautiful music playing."

Camilo waited for what she would say next. When she didn't speak again, he asked expectantly, "Is that it?"

Dolores bit her lip and said, "No. That brings me to the second thing. You were very sweet to her. But then I heard you say that you want to 'figure something out' when it's time for her to go back. How are you going to do that exactly?"

Camilo looked at her but said nothing.

"Camilo," Dolores said, sadly. "You'd better not be making any promises if you don't know whether you can keep them or not."

Camilo looked down at the floor. "I know," he said. "But what was I supposed to say? She told me-, "

"That she really likes you. I know," Dolores interrupted.

Camilo blushed. "That's...not...what she-," he told her.

"Oh please," Dolores said, rolling her eyes. "Maybe she didn't say those words verbatim, but she does! It's blatantly obvious at this point! You two have already formed a very strong bond."

Camilo blushed even more.

"But if you're not gonna tell me to stop, then what is it you want from me?" he asked.

Dolores hesitated and then said, "Just...to tread lightly."

Camilo looked at her and said, "Okay." When Dolores half-smiled at him, he then said, "Are we done here? Because I'm starving!"

"Oh, sure!" Dolores said, sarcastically, "Now you have an appetite since you got the girl!"

"You're one to talk!" Camilo said. He then shape-shifted into Mariano and put both hands together near his cheek. "Oh, my dear Isabela! I wanna have five babies with you!" he said, dramatically.

Dolores grabbed his ear and pulled on it. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" he said while transforming back.

"Yep! And that's enough outta you!" she said, deeply annoyed. She then started walking to the kitchen all the while dragging Camilo along.