Rainy Days- Kagehina (fluff)

No one's POV
The Karasuno team just finished practicing, the others were either resting or drinking their water. While  they were resting, they heard a thunder.
They saw it was ...

Suga's POV
While I was drinking my water, we heard a thunder. "How could we go home now?" I heard Noya said. "Then use your umbrella
idiot" Tsukishima said while rolling his eyes playfully. I just heard them bickering.

Hinata POV
"Well then I don't have my umbrella" I said. Everyone looked at me. I heard Tsukishima said, "Of course you don't have one, you always don't know what to bring except yourself." I am so annoyed right now. "Tsukki, be nice." "Shut up Yamaguchi." "Gomen Tsukki." They always fight.

Kiyoko POV
'It's my ships turn to shine😏.' "Hey Kags, can you walk Hinata home since you have an umbrella" I said. "WAIT WHAT?!!"
Kageyama shouted. "LIKE HELL I WOULD DO THAT. NO JUST NO NOPE NO NO NO!!" Kageyama protests. "C'mon Kageyama just do it." Tanaka said. "Sorry Tanaka-senpai but no." He bowed. "I'll buy you 5 milk carton." (Why 5 you said cause why not)

Kageyama POV
I was looking through the window. Till I heard Kiyoko mentioned my name to walk that tangerine to his house. I kept protesting but she used my weakness. "Ok then for the sake of my milk" I said.

No one's POV
It's time to go home. Kageyama gets his umbrella and signaled Hinata to come.
They said bye to the others. They go through their own ways.

Hinata POV
It's been like 5 minutes for the both of us walking. I decided to break the silence. "I am sorry if I um disturbed you."
"Whatever just keep walking and when you get to your house, just go in there. M'kay." "Y-yeah, okay." We walked for more then we reach my house. My mother greeted us and tell him to come in

Kageyama's POV
Hinata walked in to their house then his mother told me to come in. "Oh okay" I said. "What do you want to drink?" She asked. "Oh um don't bother. I'll leave soon."  "If you say so." I saw Hinata's little sister. "Hello there little one" I said

Natsu's POV
"Hello there too my name is Hinata Natsu. Nice to meet you. Your name is Kageyama Tobio, right?" He opens his mouth and asked "H-ho-how do you know my name?" "Onii-chan alwa-" Before I know it Onii-san's hand covered my mouth.

Hinata Shoyo POV

I went upstairs to change my clothes. When I come back I heard Natsu saying something and before she says it I covered her mouth to stop talking. "I always told her how amazing my teammates are." I smiled innocently then I take my hand off her. "Then why did you covered her mouth?" he asked. "BecaUSE I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU THAT MY TEAMMATES ARE AMAzing." "Oh okay" He said. My heart was beating like crazy. I thought my secret will be revealed but whatever it didn't. Yes I am inlove with him, Kageyama Tobio. From the moment he helps me with our quick, I grew very fond of him.

Kageyama POV
I was looking through the window. The rain stopped. "I'm taking my leave now" I said. "Oh okay I'll go with you" Hinata said. "Okay, sure" I said. We go out of their house. Before I turn around I raised my voice a little "Hey boke, make sure to bring your umb-" He tiptoed and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled away, Both of us were blushing so much that we are redder than a tomato. "S-soo does this me-mean we're d-dating now." I said while looking away. "I g-guess so" he said. "I'll go now then, Bye." I said while waving my hands and smile. Looks like he likes me too.

Natsu POV
"Do you got a boyfriend onii-san~~?"
I said since when he walks back he's blushing like crazy. "Sh-shut up N-natsu."
I keep laughing at him. Atleast they're together now.

Looks like Kiyoko's ship sailed.

Word count: 690 words

Thank you so much for reading this
See you soon😘😘😘