The Only One

'That Girl Is Dangerous,What Is With Nancy Anyway' Senju Clenched Her Fists 'Bringing Aika There Knowing I'm There,Even Giving Her Number!' Senju Gritted Her Teeth "Why're You Ignoring Me?" Nancy Said "I'm Not Ignoring You" Senju Replied As Nancy Stared At Her Worriedly 'She's Really Not Thinking About It,When Other People Stole Me Away She Got So Mad But..' Senju Tch-ed 'She Doesn't Know I'm Feeling The Same Way' Senju Sighed 'She's So Oblivous And Annoying' Senju Looked At Nancy "Whatever,You're In A Bad Mood" Nancy Walked Away To Pay For The Clothes She Bought .
.
.
.
.
.
at home
"It's Not About Wanting To Be Your Student,It's About Wanting To Take You Away!" Senju Said "That's Not It,Is It? Because I've Lived For 17 Years,And You're The Only One" Nancy Said "The Only One?" Senju Asked "The Only One That Came To Like Me,And The Only One I Came To Like" Nancy Grinned "!!!" Senju Blushed And Screamed Internally "B-But What If-!" Senju Was Cut Off By A Hug By Nancy "Isn't This The Right Way To Make The Bad Feelings Disapear?" Nancy Said Softly As Senju Teared Up.
.
.
.
"Like This You'll Calm Down And You'll Feel Your Bad Feelings Eventually Fade Away" Senju Said As She Hugged Nancy Tight And Nancy Rubbed Her Back While Smilling.
.
.
.
"Yea.." Senju Burried Her Face Into Nancy's Shoulder "Things Like This..Don't Hesitate,Hug Me As Much As You Want" Nancy Whispered As Senju Nodded While Tearing Up On Nancy's Shoulder.