--=Queen Scarlet=--

Comenzar desde el principio

"I suppose I could always just kill you..." Scarlet mussed, earning a terrified look from you. 

"Hmph. I do think I know however, where to put you for the time being. Guards! Put this Scavenger with the rest of the prisoners, above the arena."

You noticed that there had been a few guards standing at the edges of the room. No doubt defending Scarlet, before one of them strode over towards the throne where Scarlet held you. 

She dropped you roughly on the ground and as you picked yourself up, before you could even make a move, the guard picked you up, as if you weighed nothing at all, although in a Dragon's perspective that would be correct. You squirmed in the guard's grip, as you fought for freedom, but of course it was too no avail. 

"Let me go! I won't let you lock me up on your stupid arena! Please!" You cried as you struggled. 

Scarlet watched you, with an amused expression on her face, as she watched your pathetic attempts for escape. 

"Perhaps I was wrong about you, Scavenger. Perhaps you would be suitable to fight in the arena..." She smirked as you face showed an expression of terror, before she ordered you to be carried away. 

You could do nothing but tremble, as the guard carried you back down the corridor, as you heard Scarlet laughing from the throne room behind you. At one point, you even heard the guard that was carrying you, muttering to himself about; 'how he should be guarding the Queen, and not escorting a useless Scavenger instead.'

"Honestly, it would show more worth as food than as a prisoner." He grumbled, making you squeak as he held you tighter, clearly feeling annoyed. 

Finally, you emerged from a platform, out into the fresh air outside, still clutched tightly in the Guard's talons. The wing was blowing loudly, due to the Skywing palace being situated high in the mountains. By this point, the sun was starting to set, as it cast golden beams across the horizon. The air was already starting to feel colder in the wind. The guard seemed unaffected by the wing in any way, as it spread its wings, before leaping off the platform. You felt a scream come halfway up your throat, before the Dragon flapped its wings, and started flying into the sky, still gripping you tightly. It made you lightheaded, seeing the ground rush away from you. 

 Below you, at the foot of the palace, was the arena. Above the arena, was the huge towering stone columns, where Scarlet trapped all of her prisoners. 

As the guard flew towards them, you half expected him to simply just drop you, than and there. Ending you life. At least it would be quick, but he simply just flew above the columns, which gave you a very good look of all of the dragons that were chained up, awaiting their turn in the arena below. As you looked carefully, you realized that there were no empty pillars. All of them had a Dragon on them, wings chained down in shackles. 

You were just starting to wonder how the guard was going to put you anywhere if none of the pillars were available, when he suddenly dived once more. You yelped as the adrenaline hit you, as the wind whipped you face and hair, as the Skywing holding you flew towards a pillar with a Dragon already on it. You were confused at first, before you quickly realized what was happening.