Name/Nicknames- Virgo, Mr. Bookworm
Age- 18
Siblings- None
Role- Son of the Keeper of the Earth Library
Description- He is a quiet guy and prefers to observe or some might say 'sip tea'. Whenever free, he visits the royal library and stays in the palace because of his mother, who is the Keeper of the library. He is a friend of the princess and knows about the Duke's son that is only friends with her. Acts as an assistant to his mother and reads mostly on the peace between the realms. He wants peace.

-

--------------------------

Libra

Name/Nicknames- Libra, Libby, Sanity KeeperAge- 17Siblings- Younger sister YuvaRole- Daughter of the King's Advisor and best friendDescription- She likes to read and write books, just like her father

Age- 17
Siblings- Younger sister Yuva
Role- Daughter of the King's Advisor and best friend
Description- She likes to read and write books, just like her father. Friends with the princess of Air and the rich family's son AKA Gemini. Is the one who gets Gemini out of trouble and once had to drag him out the palace since she lives there because of her father. The princess and Gemini are crazy minded so she is the only sane one. Has written 3 books but they aren't published yet. She wants peace to be there.

-----------------------

Scorpio

Name/Nicknames- Scorpio, Scorp, Dagger EyesAge- 16Siblings- NoneRole- Daughter of the royal painterDescription- She likes to be in her own bubble of self confidence and she'll always be found in the royal weaponry

Age- 16
Siblings- None
Role- Daughter of the royal painter
Description- She likes to be in her own bubble of self confidence and she'll always be found in the royal weaponry. Even though she has a great talent of sketching, she wants to become a part of the royal army. After pleading her parents for long enough, she was allowed to live in the town with her friend Cancer. She likes to sneak away with Cancer or Pisces to the glory lake. She would very much like peace.

-----------------------------

Sagittarius