Name/Nicknames- Gemini, Double-the-trouble guy
Age- 18
Siblings- None
Role- Only son of the rich family of the Air realm
Description- He belongs to the family of rich merchants and has connections with the Air royals. Even though his best friend, Libra gets him out of trouble, he still tends to find some or make some on his own. He just doesn't care about the other realms and likes to show off his 'cool' hair. Once tried to sneak into the castle and befriend the princess but was brought back by Libra.

--------------------------

Cancer

Name/Nicknames- Cancer, Miss

Name/Nicknames- Cancer, Miss.Duchess, Seaweed Head
Age- 17
Siblings- None
Role- Daughter of the Duke of Water Realm
Description- She doesn't want to be a future duchess. Just doesn't. But her parents are forcing her to be an important part of the Water realm. Has gills on her neck and loves to swim. Hates going to the royal palace but she only goes there to meet her best friend, the prince, who otherwise does not get much chances to meet her.

---------------------------

Leo

Name/Nicknames- Leo, Robin Hood WannabeAge- 16Siblings- noneRole- Prince's Head designer at day, thief at nightDescription- He is a calm and collected person and HATES things that don't go together

Age- 16
Siblings- none
Role- Prince's Head designer at day, thief at night
Description- He is a calm and collected person and HATES things that don't go together. Only the Prince AKA Aries and Princess AKA Sagittarius know about his life at night. Likes to steal for fun from corrupted people and donate to the poor. Well known for his looks which is one of the reason why he is not thought to be the Thief. Sometimes, he sneaks into other realms but carefully.

---------------------------

Virgo