"You could do somersaults in here!" Nendou said happily, doing one with a big smile on his face.

"Nendou, let's not be doing that in another person's house." (Y/n) encouraged her friend to have some manners, especially since they were in someone else's home.

"He's a lively young man isn't he?" Kaidou's mother asked. "Wait here baby, I'll go get some tea."

"Oh great, thank you." Kaidou smiled at his mother.

"So runt," Nendou started his teasing. "You like to call your mother mama, ha?"

"Ha, seriously? Me, a goody goody? Ha, you couldn't be any more mistaken," Kadiou asked. "She's a civilian, I can't drag her into this. She knows nothing about the Jet Black Wings. By calling her 'mama', I'm using Japanese characters for true and demon, so from the world I come from..."

"He's rambling again." (Y/n) sighed.

Nendou ignored what his friend was saying, and started snooping around Kaidou's room, for some magazines that you would find in most teenage boys rooms. Magazines.

Kusuo and (Y/n) were both sitting at the little coffee table in Kadiou's room with their backs to the large windows looking out to the front yard and street. Eventually, Nendou found something that he was not supposed to, a notebook, that Kadoiu got especially angry/flustered about. Before he could cuss the double chinned boy out, his mother entered the room, and his attitude and language changed.

"I know it's not easy being friends with my son because he's so shy." Kaidou's mother said. "But please be patient, he doesn't have any oth-"

"Don't say that ma- mother."

"She's completely different from my mother." Saiki said, comparing Kaidou's mom to his mom, and there is a very noticeable difference between the two.

"She's different from my mom," (Y/n) said. When you compare Haruhi to Mrs. Kadou, the two do have things that are in common, but also things that are different. Both come from middle class families, and want the best for their children, along with being a little strict when it comes to their children's education, but that's probably where the similarities stop.

"So tell me, which college are you three would kill to get into?" Kadiou's mother asked.

"Mother, it's too soon to ask them that." Kaidou tried to steer his mother away from the subject of school and college.

"It's never too soon to think about your future," Kaidou's mom brushed off her sons statement. "You're in high school now. You must be studying for your college exams. So which schools are-"

Nendou laughed, cutting the mother off. "You are one funny old braud."

"Old braud?"

"What's this killer college business?" Nendou asked, being dumb as ever. "Is it a sequal to Assassination Classroom or something?"

"She means the college you really want to get into." (Y/n) sighed, sipping her tea.

"I'm not going to college," Nendou said confidently. "I'm gonna be the president of a company."

"Good luck with that." Kusuo said sarcastically, knowing the chances of Nendou being the president of a company with no college education is going to be one in a trillion.

"And how about you?" The mother looked over to the daughter from a rich family. "I have seen your face from magazines and TV, but I wanted to know what you were thinking about for your college education."