Chapter 15-Thomas

*Four days later*

"Have you lost it?" asked Gilbert sitting next to me as we drink our supper.

"Lost what, darling?"

"Your virginity?" He looked at me in my eyes as I froze. So many thoughts went throught my head like what if he asks to who? Or what if he asks when and then he figures out who? "Aurora?" Gilbert tries to grab my attention waving his hand in front of my eyes.

I clear my throat answering the question "yes, why?"

"To who?" he asked and I start to shake.

"An old friend, darling, what about you?"

"Not yet I wanted to lose it to you."

"Oh." I said finishing up supper, grabbing his plate and washing it. He heads up stairs and I head up after getting ready for bed. "Why me, darling? Why did you wait for me?" I asked as he took off my corset.

"I waited for you because I was in love with you. I believe people should lose their virginity with the person they love. What about you?"

"Same" I said turning to him giving him a kiss. He picks me up placing me on the bed as we began to makeout, his tongue looking for the entrance as I let him right in. His hands touch my whole body but they land on my waist he starts placing wet kisses on my kneck and I start letting out soft moans. He licks from my underwear to my breasts as he gives me hard eye contact. The type of eye contact you cant look away from. "You sure you want to do this now?" I ask as he pulls down my underwear softly and the only thing i felt was the tips of his fingers. He opens my legs and I sit wanting to take off his underwear. I got flashbacks from the dream and it drove me crazy. I unbuckle his pants licking his abs a his hands went on the back of my head. I smirk pulling his pants down seeing the erection infront of me. I put it in my mouth so he could get that feeling first.

"Oh that feels good Aurora" he tilted his head back closing his eyes, I knew he didnt want to put much pressure but I knew he wanted me to go faster. His erection touches the back of my throat as I gag taking it out for a second jerking him off. I hear his groans and they turn me on as I look up at him and we make eye contact. His groans got louder.

"You ready for the second part?" I asked for his consent and I wanted to know if he was okay. He nodded his head as I got on top of him, he sat up straight putting his hands on my waist. I put his erection inside of me gasping at the feeling. I look in his eyes as he looks into mine, we both felt pleasure in doing that. The room got hotter as I went faster and faster and we got louder and louder. He starts sucking my breasts giving hickies on them as I felt close tomy climax. His hair was messy and it was hot, his eyes looking into mine gave me that feeling, him inside of me wanted to scream. Having those three things was such a delight.

"I-" he sounds like he needs air. "God, Aurora ur good at this I feel like, mm this feels good." His hands tighten on my waist and make me go faster, our skin clapping against each other. My moans so loud I cover my mouth. We both reach our climax at the same time as Gilbert gives me a kiss. We are both sweaty, my legs are shaking, but oh how I wanted more of him.

"How do you feel, darling?" I asked as I put on my night gown with shaky legs.

He smirks standing up holding my thighs.

"I want more of you" he said and I gave him a smirk kissing him as he picked me up.

We go all night when I looked to the side it was day time already. Two days left until the wedding. I didnt know if I was excited or scared. We reached our climax at the same time for the last time as gilbert lays next to me. We are both drenched in sweat and I get up to take a shower falling.