Chapter 78(winter break special 2): Your feelings, My feelings, Our love

Start from the beginning

knock knock

Kiyo: "Tatsuya, hurry up. You've been here for 30 minutes."

Tatsuya: "Please...little bit more...Honami's spicy ramen really did a number on me...."

Kiyo: "First you got hit by a bus and got isekai'd. And now a mere ramen made u stuck on a toilet. How pitiful you can be, mahesvara sama?" I said sarcastically.

Tatsuya: "Zip it gloomy freak. Atleast I have a girlfriend."

Kiyo: "That's harsh...."

Ah, right. Girlfriend....

After we got home from Oslo, my relation with Lina didn't progress at all. We talked, sure. Like normal friends. But that's all.

I really should confess to her properly....I promised after alll....

But really. I'm kinda afraid, I guess....

Afraid of the pain of being rejected, I mean...

No. Let's forget about such thoughts. I just have to do my thing.

I've come this far. I won't hesitate anymore.

Tatsuya: "Allright you done monologuing?"

Kiyo: "Tatsuya, you....when did you finish?"

Tatsuya: "A little while ago."

Kiyo: "I see...let's go to the student council room. Nagumo's trial will begin."

Tatsuya: "Yeah. Sure."

Our walk was silent. We didn't talk about anything.

Until I broke the silence.

Kiyo: "Hey, Tatsuya."

Tatsuya: "What is it?"

Kiyo: "How did you confess to your girlfriend?"

Tatsuya: "Oh? is our little tsundere finally confessing?"

Kiyo: "Answer my question."

Tatsuya: "Well, I guess the atmosphere must be set before confessing. Like...I saved her before confessing and then brings her ontop of eiffel tower to confess. Pretty cool right?"

Kiyo: "Yeah...it's not about that, idiot. What words do you use to confess?"

Tatsuya: "Some Hikigaya words from Oregairu season 3 episode 11. But I twist it a little."

Kiyo: "Wow, how very original of you."

Tatsuya: "You had no idea. When Honami binge'd oregairu, she noticed my line and mocks me all night."

Confession words, huh...

Honestly, the words "please go out with me" is getting kinda cliche.

I want to think of something original.

Well, thinking about it right now would be useless anyway. Let's just head straight to the stu.co room.

Stu.Co room

Kiyo: "Excuse us." I said as I opened the door.

Inside was Yotsuba Maya, Lina, Miyuki, suprisingly Akemi, director Sakayanagi, and of course the main star, Nagumo Miyabi.

Maya: "You've finally arrived."

Tatsuya: "Sorry to keep you waiting, aunt Maya."

Papayanagi: "So let me get this straight, Yotsuba san. You worked with Ayanokoji kun's father to make Nagumo kun the new director and now he lost a bet and gets thrown into this trial, am I right?"