Return to Earth (Loki)

Start from the beginning

"Come on Chancer! Hup, hup!" "Your midguardian horse won't be a-" Loki was cut off by Chancer's whinny. "You were saying!" You shouted as you charged past Loki and his steed. As you both neared the rainbow bridge your horses seemed to pace each other, as if they no longer wanted to race, but wanted to be shoulder to shoulder instead. No matter how hard you and Loki tried, you could not separate your horses. "Well I think that's it's safe to say that I won that race!" You said as you held your head high. "What! No way! How did you work that out!" You shrugged you shoulders, "I don't know, but I just know that I won; as always." Loki rolls his eyes, while you have a smug smirk upon your face as you begin to reach the end of the bifrost. When you final come to a halt, Loki dismounts first, and offers you his hand to help you down. You smile; he is such a gentleman, and always there for you even when you didn't need him.

As you stepped down from your horse, you saw Loki's gaze drift over you, causing you to blush, before his lips land upon yours. "You look beautiful y/n. As always." He whispers, while resting his forehead on yours, as you bite your lip. "And you, Loki, my love, are as handsome as ever." And with that he picked you up by your waist and spun you around while you held onto his shoulders. "Woah, there!" He said as he placed you back down, and you stumbled backwards as you were dizzy. You both laughed as he spun you back into him, as if you were dancing at a ball, with his hand around your waist, securing you to him. You placed your hands gingerly upon his chest, feeling the soft beat of his beautiful heart. It was beyond you how his heart had once been consumed by darkness, and how he had killed purely out if malice. When you began to fall in love with Loki, everybody had tried to dissuade you from this path of love -or as they called it, destruction. Everybody but Queen Frigga. She had always been there for you, years before you had even begin to fall for Loki. You had found a portal to Asgard by accident, and had wound up on the realm eternal. The Queen had found you wondering around the edges of town, scared and alone.

She had made small talk with you, bringing you out of your shell, and causing you to tell her more about yourself and earth. You had also told her that you thought this was all a dream, but Frigga had proved otherwise by telling you the history of Asgard's interventions with Midgard. And also by telling and showing you her family. You were extremely shy, as this was a new world to you, but the Queen soon made you feel at ease with the kindness she, her family, and the guards showed you. You were only young when this had happened, so Queen Frigga was also like a mother to you. She had given you a locket, of which you only had to open and place your thumb upon, and it would teleport you to Asgard. Which to you was the realm of comfort and security. Asgard was your second home, and upon it was your second life.

A life of which you loved and cherished, a life of which you were not told how worthless you were every day, but in fact it was the opposite, Queen Frigga would tell you how important you were in the world; even if you had not found your true purpose yet, you would play a huge part in many peoples lives, and how one day you may even be a mother, like her. And on those nights that you really needed Frigga by your side, to tell you that you meant so much to her, and that her family were fond of you, you would use the locket, and you would be surrounded in your paradise, with the spots of mischief here and there, played out by the one and only Loki. It just really helped you through the hard years of your teenage life. Loki must have noticed that you were in deep thought,"Remembering the old times my love?", he asked as he sent the horses back toward the city. Your eyes dilated, "Huh, oh, sorry. Yeah...", and you looked at the ribbons of colour flowing beneath your feet. He smiled, and took your hand, "I will always be here for you y/n, my love." Loki told you as you began the short walk to Heimdell. "I know Loki. And I will always be here for you in return." You said smiling at Loki.

"Ah, Prince Loki, and Princess Y/n," Heimdell boomed deeply, his voice would have dominated the room had Loki not been present. Loki gave Heimdell a nod, and you a quick hello. "Where do you wish to go today my highness'?" You leant into Loki's shoulder, and he wrapped and arm around your waist.