Chapter 5:The fight

Start from the beginning

"Friends don't lie, isn't that your bullshit saying?" Hopper grumbled, slamming the door once he came in the door.

El did stop walking until she was near her room, she was about to enter when hopper.

"Don't walk away from me!"

Eleven stopped walking and turned around to look at him. Sev just stood there watching what was happening with wide eyes.

"Where'd you go on your little field trip, huh? Did you go see Mike" hoppers voice was low and harsh, as he look at El and then towards Sev?

When Sev noticed his stare he just shrugged at him. Hopper sighed shaking his head, looking back at eleven.

"They didn't see us" Sev stated, hoping it would calm him down,

"Well you sure made an impression on that mother and her daughter, they called the cops."

"Why, Notting happ—"

"Now, did anyone else see you two? Anyone at all?"

The two shared a look, Sev just shrugged at her, then looked back to hopper.

"Come on, I need you to think" he yelled, frightening El and making her jump, Sev immediately grabbed her hand and glared a hopper.

"Nobody saw us!" She told him, squeezing Sev's hand.

Sev sighed, looking down and shaking his head.

"You promised w-we go, and we never leave! Notting ever happens!"Sev exclaimed, moving closer to hopper.

Hopper was stunned, he wasn't expecting him to shout at him
"Yeah, Notting ever happens, and you stay safe" hopper shouted slamming his hand down on the dresser.

Shocked both Eleven and seven stumbles back, when recovering from his shock he pulled El into his side,

"You lie!" Hopper l shouted at him, stepping out of Sev's arms.

" I don't lie!, I protect and I feed and I teach! And all I ask of you's is that you follow three simple rules. Three rules. And you know what? You can't even do that!" Hopper shouted at eleven, getting closer in her face before Sev came and pushed him away.

"Leave her alone," he said in a low and protective voice.

Hopper glared at him, before signing, shaking his head and then walking out of the room.

Hearing El breathe loudly, Sev put his arm around her pulling her close to him. He was about to say something before hopper shouted.

"You're grounded, you know what that means? It means no eggos—
With that El pulled Sev's arm off of her and started to pant," -And no tv for a week" he went to pick up the tv, but it didn't move.

But it didn't budge, Sev looked towards El noticing the blood, and so did hopper.

"All right, knock it off. Let go." Hopper demanded, but El just shook her head, so he went to pull it up again,

And it still didn't budge. Grunting he turned to El." Okay, two weeks."

He went to pick it up and again, and again it don't budge.
"Let go!" He demanded, and again she shook her head.

"A month"
"Hop just leav—," Sev tried to stop him but El interrupted him.
"No!"

"Well, congratulations. You just graduated from no Tv for a month to no Tv at all!" he told her, pulling the cord out of the tv.

"Hopper come on, she gets it"
Sev quickly said, hoping to change his mind, he knew I wouldn't.

"No!, No! No. No!" El exclaimed trying to get the tv to work again.

"You have got to understand that there are consequences to your actions, "hopper told her leaning against the door frame.

"You're are like papa" she shouted at him, making Sev stare at her with wide eyes, he started to breathe heavily and he felt his hands heat up and start to give off a yellow glow.

He started to lose control of his powers, and at the worst time.

"Really? I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch? Wow! All right. You wanna go back to the lab? One phone call. I can make that happen." He told her with his head in his hand, leaning with the other hand on the door.

"Stop" Sev shouted, the glow becoming sore.

"I hate you," El told him, with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I'm not so crazy about you, either. Do you know why? 'Cause, you're a brat. Do you know what that word means? How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat. Why don't we look it up? B-R-A-T. Brat" he said, throwing the dictionary at her, before it hit her she grabbed it with her powers, throwing it back at him.

Sev knew it wasn't good, he was losing more and more control, and the sleeves on the blouse that hopper gave him, started to melt away, he tried to focus on stopping it, but there was too much going on too much noise.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked her, moving closer to her,

He was near her when she moved the couch, so it would knock his legs and make him stumble.

Hopper grunts." hey!"

El started to walk away grabbing Sev's hand but hissed in pain from the heat, so instead grabbed the back of his blouse and pulled his with her.

"Hey!" Hopper shouted at them, but they kept walking, El knocking everything down with her powers, Sev trying to control his.

"Hey! Hey!" He shouted at them again before El's bedroom door slammed in his face.

"Open this door! Open the damn door" he shouted very loudly, slamming his hand on the door.

El slid down the wall, tears running down her face, Sev got control of his powers, so he sat down next to her, pulling her closer to him laying her head on his chest, and putting his hands over her ears.

"You wanna go out in the world? You better grow up!"
El started to sob, even more, holding on to Sev tighter, and moving closer to him.

"Grow the hell up!" when he said this, El started to scream, using her powers to chatter every window in the house, Sev covered her to make sure she didn't get cut, but he ended up getting cut across his cheek.

He pulled her back into his chest, letting her cry, he placed a kiss on her head, looking around her room at the destroyed room that had broken glass everywhere.