Chapter 15 S3: Reunion

~~~
3rd pov

"Hmm? I see, really now upper six you aye? unfortunately, that would be the lowest of the upper ranks, well six or not you still defeated an upper rank, though it's just six,"

"Anyway, how long is it gonna take for you to return to duty, and who will fill in for you?"

A male said with a snake around his back with an unreadable expression, "I'm retiring, there's no way I can still fight," Tengan said will relief.

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't allow it, too many swordsmen have fallen for you, even you're present addition is better than nothing,"

"Nah, I know just the perfect swordsman to replace me, do you remember that new kid you loved to hate?" Tengan said with a low smile.

Taking a second for the snake boy to realize.

"What? you're joking, you said he survived, a battle like this? Tanjiro Kamado, survived?"

~~~
y/n pov + next day

I weakly opened my eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling, it was blurry as my eyes were still adjusting to the sudden light coming from the curtains.

"Ah!! Y/n!! you're awake! are you feeling alright!?" A familiar girl with pink hair said with worry.

Turning my attention toward the voice it was just Mitsuri sitting beside my bed. "Oh, it's you Mitsuri, I wasn't expecting you to visit me-"

"Y/n!! I've missed you since we were separated!! at the hashira meeting, I was too shy to do anything!!"

She grabbed your hand with both her palms looking desperately at you. You slightly smiled while looking at her.

~~~
flashbacks
age: 9

I was carrying a rock for my father's training back and forth until I was interrupted by a pretty girl, She had black hair and light green eyes she was a beauty.

It looks like she was around the same age as me, Before I knew it I was staring at her features making me forget the rock I was carrying.

She noticed me staring and asked what I was doing carrying around a rock.

"Hey! what are you doing carrying around that rock like that? you're practically drowning in sweat!"

I didn't say anything but carried along the rock but what shocked me was she kept insisting if she wanted water or anything.

At this point, she was just following me and talking nonsense. I was near the forest where along the way she didn't follow.

And that's how our friendship she told me her name and everything she liked to do and stuff. every day she'll wait for me to pass by and start talking even though I didn't say anything at all.

After all these days I finally said something to her. "Mitsuri why do you waste your time with me?" I said looking forward and still walking.

As anyone else would be, She was shocked to hear my voice for the first time, "Well because I told by what you're feeling and if you like it or not." And that's where it shocked me.

She knew what I felt even though my parents never bothered to ask me how I felt about anything.

I looked at her and she had a smile on her face. She was really beautiful.

~~~
flashback end

"Do you wanna head to the spa to catch up with each other?" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'll love to Mitsuri."

giggles " then I'll be waiting outside," She said with a bright smile walking out the room.

Getting out the bed I was welcomed by a mirror on the wall, I looked the same but something looked off about my face.

Not caring too much about it, I walked to the closet that was in front of the bed that had my katana clothes, etc.

time skip

I and Mitsuri were blindfolded while we were being carried to the sword smith village she called it.

Arriving at the village looked kind of small than I expected but before I could admire the view Mitsuri grabbed my hand and dragged me to the spa.

It wasn't big or small but just enough where I could get comfortable for the least.

"We obviously can't go in fully clothed! the changing room is over there!" points at the rooms

I stayed silent as I walked towards it, whilst mitsuri ran past me towards it, inside wasn't anything new, It had the towels, and rooms to change in.

time skip

After talking my clothes off leaving me with just my towel that's covering my lower regions I walk outside seeing Mitsuri already in the spa.

"Ah, Y/n! finally finished I see? cmon come in!" She said with excitement.

As I was removing my towel I could see in corner of my eye that Mitsuri looked away with a slight pink hue on her cheeks.

Stepping into the spa it wasn't too hot where it would bother you but just enough,

I was now sitting a few away from mitsuri but just enough where I could touch her with my hand out.

"Soo... Let's catch up Y/n!" Mitsuri said coming a little closer towards me.

end