Chapter 14 S2: Tonight

~~
3rd pov

BEFORE THERE, blades could touch Gyutaro's neck he regenerated his legs, defeating the poison.

'What? he regenerated his legs? dammit, he already neutralized the poison!'

"Man, that poison sure packed a punch, now mine it's my turn, "Blood demon art, Rotating circular slashes, flying blood sickles!"

Gigantic blood-like slashes appeared around Gyutaro's arm. Hitting Tanjiro making him leap back

'He can attack without moving his arms! sucks rain!' "Sound breathing, 4th form, Constant resounding slashes!"

Tengan was keeping up with the slashes until he realized Gyutaro wasn't there anymore. "He's gone?" Said, Tengan confused.

"Lord Tengan watch out!" The women on the rooftop said as belts started going after him.

"hinat-" He was cut off when the belts created a dome around him, "Don't worry about me-"

Gyutaro stopped her by his hand gripping her mouth, "You got some nerve jumping into this fight, but now you have to suffer the consequences of that choice!"

Before he can save her more belts kept coming after him, "Dammit these belts are blocking me!" Eventually, the belts fully trapped him into a dome.

~~~
3rd pov

'Move!, Move! move!' Tanjiro was still on the floor when Gyutaro attacked him, 'Another person is about to be killed right before my eyes!'

'You can't always be the one being protected! you have to be useful here!' Even as he was running to save her more belts blocked his path.

'Because I'm weak! he doesn't acknowledge me as a threat, So if I make an unpredictable move, I can save her!'

'I have no other choice, I have to use no kagura, maybe I can reach him with that!' Before he can even breathe his body gave out. 'It's no good! I'm out of stamina I can't pull it off...'

'focus... what else can I do to save her?!'

Tanjiro rushed at Gyutaro mixing no kagura and water breathing together, cutting off his hands, while also putting the women at a safe distance.

'I didn't think that kid was compatible with such a lightning-quick move' thought Gyutaro with an annoyed expression.

Tengan appeared with his blade closing on Gyutaro's neck, with Tanjiro following on.

But Gyutaro countered it with his sickles, "You really think you're compatible with cutting off my head? sorry to break it for you but that's not gonna happen."

His sickle's blood started to drip on Tanjiro's and Tengan's sword hardening it, Tengan took his other katana but Gyutaro shifted his neck and grabbed it with his mouth.

"Of course, a freak like you can swing his neck all around like that" Tengan said with disgust.

Suddenly blood started gushing out of Gyutaro's shoulders, "Not again! Kamado! hang on tight!" Tengan threw himself away with Gyutaro.

"Mister Uzui!"

"Lord Tengan!"

"Look out!"

Inosuke came burging down deflecting Daki's belts as Zenitsu did the same, "Tanjiro can you still move!?" Asked Zenitsu.

"I can move, however Mr, Uzui had been poisoned and his in bad shape!" Tanjiro said before an attack from Gyutaro came.

'I barley blocked it... it was close, his attacking us while even he fights Mr. Uzui'

"Ha ha ha, I can see you're movements are getting more and more slow, I wonder the first of you three will be the first to fall apart!"

"As long you two have my back! we can beat her!" Inosuke yelled out with excitement.

"Understood!, Zenitsu protect Inosuke!"

"Got it!"

"You can bring all the ugly freaks to the fight, but it's not gonna change an thing!" Daki yelled with frustration, sending more of her belts.

They managed to cut most of it giving an opening to Inosuke. "Now inosuke!" "Let's go! stay close and don't let me down! underlinings!"

"Beast breathing, explosive rush!" Inosuke went full charge as the others were protecting him.

"Water breathing, third form,"

"Thunder breathing, first form,"

Combining there attacks over and over Inosuke made it to Daki.

"You can't cut it off! there's no way you can! not with these beat up blades do you'res!"

Inosuke started using his blades as Zaw blades evantually cutting her neck off.

"I got her head!"

"I got her head!"

Inosuke yelled while running away with her head.

Just as they were getting confident, Gyutaro appeared behind Inosuke with his sickles sticking through his hearts area.

"Inosuke!!" inosuke! Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled in fear. "This is bad! what's he doing here! he was fighting Mr. Uzui!"

"Tanjiro look out!" Zenitsu yelled while pushing Tanjiro out of the massive attack.

end