Chapter 31: Anakin

Start from the beginning

Eri: I... I can help you if you are hurt, papa.

He knows where she is going with this. Before they left the hospital, Vader learned about Eri's quirk. She has the ability to reverse a living beings body back at its previous state. Basically, she can heal someone's injuries and make them younger. But there's always a catch. She could reverse someone far back before they existed. This can mean problems for her, but that's what her father is there for. Vader will help with training her quirk.

Vader: Though I do not doubt the sincerity of your offer... I respectfully decline, Eri. I have long come to terms with my... condition.

Eri frowns when she hears this. But the way he said it is almost as if he believes that he is not worthy of being healed.

Eri: Okay...

Vader decides to put an end to her rain clouds and asks her something that would make her feel better.

Vader: Now, now, little one. I know what would make you feel better.

Eri's frown is replaced with a look of curiosity.

Vader: How about we go to the mall and buy you some toys and clothes for you? I'll even get more apples on the way back.

Eri does not know anything about the mall, but when she hears the word of her favorite fruit, she is sold. She then gasps in excitement.

Time-skip

Vader and Eri are currently walking through the mall, looking for toys for Eri.

Eri is wearing a small red sundress and a small hat over her horn, and she is pleased with it. Vader is wearing his brown cape and robes instead of his black ones.

Eri makes sure to stay close to her father and hold onto his hand. She prefers to ignore the crowds of people that made her nervous, especially when everyone recognizes Vader.

People were taking pictures of them, some even approached Vader to ask for an autograph.

When the people left them alone, they walk past a store that catches Eri's attention. She stops in place, causing Vader to stop as well.

Vader: Eri, are you alright?

Eri: Papa, look!

Eri points at the store she is looking at. There, in the store window, are merchandise of Vader. Eri presses herself on the glass with stars in her eyes. Eri rushes inside the store. Vader sighs to himself, he's going to have to buy all of it.

Vader follows his daughter around the store as he pays for anything that catches her eye. Action figures, t-shirts, posters, a limited edition statue, and even replicas of his lightsaber and mask.

 Action figures, t-shirts, posters, a limited edition statue, and even replicas of his lightsaber and mask