Chapter 20- Peacemaker

Start from the beginning

"Bye." Iroh gushes, zooming back onto his ship.

I was now left with Korra. She gives me a smirk and then a huge hug as she picks me up, crushing me in her arms. "Oh, how my life has been falling apart since you left."

I slightly giggle.

"Everyone misses you so much," Korra says putting me down. "But first, I need to talk to someone."

I raise an eyebrow.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Soon, we were inside a yacht, storming inside it, as we rode on Naga's back.

Korra swiftly jumped off Naga as she approached a group of people. "Bolin, I need you to watch Naga while I'm gone."

I observe the room. Lights and cameras were flashed everywhere. And Bolin was wearing an unusual outfit. And the man Asami is business partners with, is in the room. What is he doing here?

"Where you going?" Bolin asks.

"The Fire Nation." Korra replies.

I fall off Naga. "You're going where?"

Bolin looks over at me. "Fara, is that you?"

I quickly stand up. "Yeah."

"I'm going to try to get them to help the South." Korra answers. She then turns to Varrick. "I need a boat."

"What happened with General Iroh?" Varrick smears.

I squint my eyes at him. "He was going to help, but then President Raiko showed up."

Korra steps in. "Someone must have tipped him off, but I can't figure it out. No one knew about it except for us and Asami."

Bolin hands me his huge caveman stick. "And Mako."

Korra's eyes widen. "Mako?" She coldly glares at Bolin.

"What?" Bolin confidently says. "There's no way Mako would have told. Right?"

Korra storms off. Leaving me alone with Bolin, Varrick, a red headed lady, and the camera and light crew.

Well, I have missed a lot.

Varrick immediately gets in my face as he hums.

"What?"

He pulls out a measuring tape as he begins to examine my body and face structure. He pulls out a strand of hair from my scalp.

"Ouch."

Varrick grins. "I don't think we've officially met. Varrick."

I scratch my head. "Fara."

"How would you like to star in a mover along side Bolin?"

"A what?"

"A mover!" Varrick exclaims. "A motion picture projector to make movers that tell stories, with action, romance, and funny animal related ones for children. Bolin as you can see is dressed up as a
Nuktuk, a Southern Water Tribe hero battling the evil Unalaq."

I blankly stared at Varrick. "And what does this have to do with me?"

"I want you to play Ginger the beautiful love interest of Nuktuk."

I eye the red headed girl beside Varrick. "She looks best to fit the part,"

"She's smart." The girl smiles. "I'm Ginger."

I cross my arms. "See?"

Varrick takes his hand and pushes Ginger aside. "But I want you. You have the right built, the right face. Ginger can be in another mover."

I observe Ginger's clothing. "Will I get to wear the outfit?"

 "Will I get to wear the outfit?"

"Anything you want." Varrick pleads.

"Can we also change the name to Ash?"

Varrick aggressively shakes his head.

I shrug. "All right, I'm in."

"Yes!" Bolin exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug. "Bolin and Fara back together. Bora!"

Varrick snaps his fingers. "Brilliant. Ginger, you're fired. Hand your clothes over to Fara, here."

Ginger glares at me a little. I shrug my shoulders in response. "Sorry?"

Varrick quickly rips of Gingers clothing, leaving her in nothing.

I cover Bolin's eyes with my hand, but he slowly slides my hand down his face as he takes a quick peek.

Ginger scoffs, throwing her boots at me and walking out the yacht.

"She had that coming. She has such a bad attitude!" Varrick growls.