The first day

"LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW

"LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW."
My mother exclaimed.

"Wh-what?"

In the blink of an eye, I got kicked out the house.

My name is Tengu Packee. It's french. And I just got kicked out of my home. Great- I'm homeless. You may be wondering why; Well, I'm an alpha, so I have to produce money for my family. But I didn't.

I didn't make any money. All I did was sit in discord and pack defenseless people like the cuck I am. I'm such a disappointment to my family full of alphas. Sometimes, I feel like an outcast...sometimes, I don't even feel like an alpha...but I am one- just need to express it! I mean, I've never had my rut, bloomers exist I guess...

I sit on the ground on a street far from my house. I don't want anyone I know seeing me. Mainly because it's
embarrassing. And I just lived on the streets...until one day.

A Lady dressed in a pink suit and pink hat with a feather came up to me...I looked at her while she glanced at me...she looked like this flamingo guy I saw in an anime once...

???: "Hello boy."

Tengu: "Uh, Who are you?"
She chuckles seductively as if she liked my confusion...

???: "Just call me Clitterz"

Tengu: "Nigga im not calling you that."

Clitterz: "Too bad too sad"

Is this bitch for real? Coming up to a homeless person and acting all crazy? Fucking creep.

Clitterz: "The past days...i've been watching you."

Tengu: "What the hell?"

She chuckles and smirks at me. The look in her blank eyes sent shivers down my spine.

Clitterz: "Stand up, Boy."

I wouldn't have stood myself up for anyone else. But that look in her eyes that drew me in- I couldn't just sit down.

So I stood up.

Clitterz: "Good boy. Turn around."

I turned around, as she said. Being called a good boy made me want to obey her.

Clitterz: "Nice ass you got there." Suddenly, I feel a slender, gloved hand grasp onto my left asscheek, and roughly grab it.

Tengu: "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH?" I screamed.

Clitterz: "What? I see a nice ass. I touch. Can I examine your ass more?"

Tengu: "H-hell no are you fucking insane?"

Clitterz: "Maybe."

This woman- she doesn't even scare me like how my mother scares me. She.. she's... What is she?

Tengu: "Okay..no more ass touching. You don't even know me!"

Clitterz: "Aww, Tengu I know very much about you."

Tengu: "H-how did you know my-"

*she cuts him off*

Clitterz: "Doesn't matter. The real thing is what I have to tell you about."

Her hazel pupils shimmer in awe- however, I can't see any emotions behind them.

Tengu: "o-okay, tell me."

She gives me a card...i read it and it says NAI CLUB ELITE?

Like the famous prostitution ring?

once I had looked up, I saw that clitterz hadn't even stopped staring at me.

Tengu: "You want me to be a bartender or something? I can do that-"

Clitterz: "Oh naive tengu."

I didn't like how she called me that.

Clitterz: "I got something else in mind. Just come to the address written on the card."

I know it's suspicious to say the least. But I need the money. She then turned around and walked off into the distance, pink cane adorned with rhinestones in hand.

NEXT DAY

I walk to the address and see a cute pink building with two bodyguards; one named Alara, the other named Shlat.

Shlat: "ID"

Hesitantly, I hand them my id.

Alara: "Shlat, I think he's the one that they have been talking about."

Shlat: "Must be. Come in."

I walk into the club and see many suspicious people. A tall man with white powder residue under his nose, two naked men walking side to side, and a black woman wearing glasses in a suit, with a cigar in hand. She was sat on one of the longer tables, by herself.

she stares into my eyes, and gestures for me to come over to her with her index finger.

"You look confused, boy. Come with me." She got up from her chair and walked over to me. She was only around 5'6 but had an aura of a grown man. She must be an alpha with the way she acts.

I quickly followed her into a dim room with lockers all around.

She takes a key and opens one to the far left of the room. She hands me the key and tells me to get dressed as she swiftly leaves the small changing room.

'This must be an apron or something.'
I thought to myself.

As I opened the bag with the clothing, I peered inside the bag and fell to my knees in shock.

it was a...