4.

Nicki...

Here I am, sitting in a pile of water in the alley. Shaking and fidgeting because I'm cold, but also I haven't had any drugs in nearly 4 days. I havent seen Von since I got out his car that day. I went to the block everyday but he was no where to be found. He is my only dealer and I really don't want to go to anyone else. I told him I'm a faithful customer and now I have to stand on it.

I snuggle into my blanket which was wrapped around my head and body, closing my eyes, remembering the feeling of being high. I lick my chapped lips, I wanted it so bad.

Getting up slowly, I notice a group of people at the other end of the alley. Someone seems to point at me, so I start running as fast I can. Its raining out here and the gym shoes I stolen aren't the best so I'm slipping and sliding all they way down to the block.

This time I spot Von's lighy skin friend, Durk. He was standing there with the other guys so I rush over to him, looking up at him.

" Where is Von?" I ask him in a soft tone..

" Why you wanna know?" He asks in a harsh tone.

" Because I need my drugs , I haven't had them", I say looking around to make sure I didn't see the group of people was chasing me.

" Look Von can't keep giving those to you for free, you gonna have to do something ", Durk says grabbing my arm.

" Please Durk sir, don't hurt me", I say looking at him, shaking in fear now..

" What you willing to get them drugs right now?" He asks looking down at me, lust in his eyes.

" Please just tell me when Von will be here, I'll wait", I say, tears starting to form in my eyes.

" Aye Smurk here come Von", one of the guys says so he quickly let's me go.

" What's wrong Nicki?" Von asks, as he stands over me..

" N-Nothing, look are you selling today?" I ask him, playing with my fingers.