3.

Nicki...

I was absolutely freezing, today had to be the coldest day in Chicago

I was absolutely freezing, today had to be the coldest day in Chicago. Then on top of that it hard nerve to be raining and snowing outside. The alley would not be able to keep me so warm today, I was nearly out of my drugs and I only had them for about a week.

I was too cold to go in my pocket to even grab one. I sigh in frustration because I hated being sober. That means I would have to deal with my thoughts head on which I really didn't want to.

I needed something to make me happy, well to distract me enough until I could move somewhat. I was dressed in this hot pink jogging suit I stole the other day. I wanted to look cute the next time Von seen me.

I take a deep breath managing to stand up, I needed to move around be fore I freeze to death. I wrap my arms around my self again, to start walking down to Oblock, maybe Von can help me some how. Lord knows I needed his help today.

I was much closer to the block so my walk was like 5 minutes but it's still long considering it's freezing out here. Just as I thought,  Von was standing outside, dressed in all black of course, with a designer coat on.

" You cold ma?" He asks as I come closer to him.

" Yeah, yeah can i just sleep in your car. Just till it get warm", I say looking up at him, tears in my eyes.

" Yeah, come on", he says nodding for me to come follow him.

As I walk over to him, he unzips his jacket, pulls me in his arms, wrapping me in with him. My face instantly buries itself in his warm chest,  closing my eyes as his body heat warms me up.

" You didn't have to do this", I say as he starts to walk.

" Its good ma", he assures me, helping me wrap my legs around him.

He was really carrying me to his car, I didn't know how to feel about that. I know I smelled bad but he picked me up like it was nothing. He makes sure he places me in his car, closing the door.

" It smells good in here", I say when he gets in the car.

" You hungry?" He asks looking over at me..

" Yeah, I am", I say nodding my head.

" let me get you something to eat", he says starting up the car.