Part 2: End of Torment

Sana though was part of MSK but never liked her stay in the show. Sidharth visited her every week spending long hours to support her, guide her and explain her how to handle the stress. He used to take her out for meals, drives, late night movie screenings, he even took her to meet his family to make her realize how important she is for him.

Sana on the other hand realized the meaning of his actions but still was not confident about his feelings. He had never confessed to her, she never expected in BB house or interviews (Camera conscious Shukla ji) but he never talked about their relationship even in private. Everyone around her told her that Sidharth only considered her as a friend or a kid for whom he was protective. 'Sach mein who mujhe pyar nahi karta? Saare log jhoot kyu bolenge? Jay to uska dost hai who bhi bolta hai ki Sidharth mujhse pyar nahi karta. Amma kahin maine sach much kuch galat to nahi samjha' she thought all confused.

Sana was getting emotional every passing week, unable to think through the situation. On one of the weekend shoots, Sana confessed her love for Sidharth when Jay questioned her for not reciprocating any feeling of boys in the show. Jay called Sidharth and told him about Sana's confession and how she was continuously crying after that.

Sid: Chalo Shenaaz, baat karni hai tumse

Shehnaaz knew that she has made a mistake and Sidharth was livid. She held her head down and entered the car. He was silent and so was she. She was crying quietly and Sidharth could hear her silent sobs so he refrained himself from talking else he would not be able to control his anger. He was afraid about this from the start, he knew the channel will manipulate her and make her vulnerable just for TRP. She lost the battle with channel; he should have known better. She was naïve but not him, he could have handled the situation better as he knew how Shehnaaz was and how she would react. After silent drive for around an hour, Sidharth was composed.

Sid: Kya hua? Kyun ro rahi hai?

Sid cupped her face and pulled up so that she can look at him.

Sana: Mujhse galti ho gayi, maine fir over kar diya. Main tujhse pyar karti hu.

She was now choking so she removed her head from his hand and started looking outside the window.

Sana said while sobbing: Maine yeh sh..show me mein bhi bol diya..Sorry

Sid: Hua kya tha exactly batayegi mujhe. Kya bola hai tune?

She narrated the entire incident without looking at Siddharth and sobbing the entire time. Siddharth was furious on how channel used other contestants whom she considered friends for getting her confession.

Sid (grinding her teeth): Maine bola tha tujhe yahi hoga. Bola tha naa, wo use karnge tera aur mera naam saath mein TRP ke liye. Unko farak nahi padta tera kya hoga, tujhe kya tag milega. Jab tu janti hai inn sabse tujhe one-sided ka tag milta hai to kyu karti hai. 1 ghante mein samjh aa gaya kya galat hua hai but uss time kyu nahi chalati hai dimaag. Kyun karti hai jab 100 baar maana kiya tha aise mat fasna.

Sana: Karti hu pyar main tujhe aur tu nahi karta. Abhi kya karu, hu main emotional hamesha nahi soch paati. Wo ghar mujhe hamesha teri yaad dilata hai, asaan nahi hai sidharth wahan rehna.

She was crying loudly now unable to control her feelings. Sidharth pained to see her like this. He understood Sana was not only feeling guilty but was overwhelmed by realisation of the love she had for him. He was no more angry, how can he be angry on her for loving him. It is a blessing that the girl he loves, loves him back. He had few relationships in the past, but no one has ever loved him unconditionally. Even now she was not angry or annoyed at him for not confessing but was more worried that he will be disappointed by her confession on national TV.

' Main bhi karta hu meri jaan. But tu kyun nahi samjhti humara relationship sirf humare liye hai. Abhi humne thoda time chahiye ek doosre ko samjhne ke liye. Ghar ke bahar main kaisa hu, meri lifestyle tu kuch nahi janti. Kya pata tu mujhe chod de jab main kaam ki wajah se tujhe attention naa de pau. Tab to main dump honga but friendzoned ka tag to tujhe hi milega 😜' he said chuckling to lighten up the mood. He again brought her face towards him and cupped it in both his palm and gave a light kiss on her forehead. 'Sunn..main tujhe pe chilaaya I am sorry for that. I know tujhe bura laga main clear nahi tha apni feelings ke saath but tu samjh mere liye tu bahut important hai. Shayad koi aur relation hota to main easily confess bhi kar deta kyunki uske tootne se mujhe jyada farak nahi padta, haina. Tere saath sab alag hai, main tujhe kho nahi sakta. Main nahi chahta ki jaldbaazi mein hum kuch aisa karein jiski wajah se baad mein hum hurt ho aur dur ho jaye'

She calmed after hearing Sidharth.

Sana (asked smiling): Tu bhi mujhse pyar karta hai?

Sid: Haan

Sana: Gande wala?

Sid now was not able to hold his laughter. He put his head back and laughed out loud.

Sid: pata nahi be...Shayad gande wala 😊

Sana was now blushing with her cheeks turning red like tomato. Sid pulled her near him and placed a kiss on her cheek.

They reached the set. But before Shehnaaz could get down from the car, Siddharth pulled her wrist bringing her close to him and whispered in her ear 'Baby, don't let our secret out', and gave a kiss on her cheeks, making her blush again.