"Exactly!" I repeated with excitement. Finally, he was getting it. It's so easy to manipulate Eiichiro, you just need to know when to say the right things. "If anyone deserves a break it's you! You've been working really hard for Class D, everyone else is enjoying themselves. Why can't you do the same for once?"

"Right... You know what you're right!" Eiichiro said with vigor. "I worked really hard with the island, Sudo, the midterms. On top of that I've been studying my ass off, I really should have a break. We haven't had our anime sessions or caught up on any of the new volumes either."

"Well you haven't, I have." I muttered under my breath so he couldn't hear me.

"Besides it's not all bad, even if we didn't get any class points it doesn't mean we won't get any private points, you can just give us some more this month." Eiichiro mused in contentment before laying down on his own sunbed.

"Exact- wait what?" I was just about to lay back down when I stopped midway only to sit back up again.

"Points," Eiichiro repeated. "You know, private points. The things that we all use to buy our necessities and luxuries?"

"I know what private points are," I hissed as I quickly scanned around us to make sure that no one was listening. "I'm not giving another hand out, two million was enough. If they want points they can get a job, it's what I made the damn app for in the first place.

"Besides, you can't coddle them and give them handouts all the time. It didn't work the first time and it won't work this time either, let them struggle a bit. If they're hungry, they'll work harder. You have to be more concerned about yourself, stop worrying about the individuals."

Before I could continue on with the lesson, we were interrupted by an approaching duo. Come to think of it, Katsuragi did ask if he could speak to me after agreeing to purchase the leisure set but so many things happened that I hadn't had a chance to go back and see him.

He was surprisingly fairly well built, I vaguely wondered if he used baby oil on his head for a moment. If I wasn't wearing sunglasses I was sure that I'd be squinting at the moment so I was fortunate in that regard. Walking next to him was that idiot Totsuka who was surprisingly looking a little dejected. I suppose that it didn't help that a lot of the members around the pool were Class C students who were looking at him with a superior grin.

"Ayanokouji, Matsuo. Would you mind if we joined you?" Katsuragi asked politely.

I liked Katsuragi, he was a pretty good guy. This was a pretty good opportunity for Eiichiro as well who didn't interact with anyone outside of Class D from what I could tell. I was curious to see how he would do, he only really spoke to Honami and from what I could see, he seemed to be intimidated by Ryuen. I wondered how he would fare against Katsuragi, someone who I'm sure he perceived to be so far above him as a member of Class A.

"Sure, have a seat," I nodded while indicating the sunbed next to me.

Totsuka, who normally had an arrogant air to him, simply laid down in the sunbed on the other side of Katsuragi while staring blankly up at the sky. Katsuragi took a seat facing us, not bothering to lie down. It made me a little uncomfortable, I'm on vacation. This is not the time to talk business, I was here to be lazy.

"Matsuo, I've heard a lot about you from Sakayanagi. I wish I could say they were nice things but..." Katsuragi trailed off uncomfortably.

"Call her Ah-chan, she loves it," Eiichiro grinned.

"You need to stop that, you know she hates it." I cut in with a glare, not that he could see it with my sunglasses on.

Eiichiro waved off the warning nonchalantly, I knew he did it just to get under her skin. It was a childish game between the two, they used to get along so well. Now that they'd grown up a bit and the differences in their personalities were more obvious, they seemed to have a bit of disdain for each other, both doing their best to annoy the other. Eiichiro would call her by a nickname that she absolutely abhorred while she would continually chastise him as an idiot.