End of Author Pov

Jisoo Pov

I woke at 7am and did my morning routine as usual today is y/n's dad's engagement and wedding.

So I am going to wake up these crackheads let's wake them up and go.

First I went to Jennie's room. And wake her up.

Jisoo :- Jennie! Jennie! Wake up! You remember what is today?

Saying I stand some feet far.

Jennie :- oh yes I forgot today is y/n's dad's engagement and wedding. Shit!

Saying she went to bathroom, well Jennie never miss anything which is realated to y/n.

Now let's go and wake my two baby maknaes. Then I went to rosé's room. To see her getting ready.

Jisoo :- omg! You are getting ready good, let me go and wake lisa up.

I said shouting and close door, not to listen her discipline lectures. Then I went to Lisa's room.

And she was not there I think to check in living room, and there she is watching tv, I chuckled and went to and make breakfast.

Time Skip after eating breakfast

Well our breakfast is done and I am getting ready now, theme is black 🖤 which is nice.

Time is 12pm, and we need to go fast, soon my and Everyone was done we take our cars. And went.

Car 🚗👇🏻

End of Blackpink Pov

Author Pov

Well now blackpink have left, let's go to Choi boy's means Txt.

I am now at Txt mansion let's end this pov here, to see others pov.

End of Author Pov

{ NOTE :- I have already show you guys outfits and accessories so I won't show it again. And one more think whenever y/n visit them she come with helicopter. }

Txt Pov Time 9:14 am

We are eating our breakfast because engagement is at 1pm, plus we have to get ready as fast as possible.

Time Skip after breakfast

We all are getting ready, everyone is getting ready except Yeonjun hyung/me.

Because he/I have get already ready. And scolding us/them to do your work at time.

Time Skip after they get ready and cleaning whole mess which they did.