"Is it?" Hanna asked, putting a hand to her cheek, "Huh. It must be the heat." She then turned around to look up at Camilo's door and smiled.

"Well, it's time to go back, anyway. You should go right to sleep," said Amalia.

"Yep. Sure," Hanna said, still in a daze.

"So," Amalia asked, looking at Hanna suspiciously. "Did you have fun?"

Hanna looked up at her. "Yeah! Very much so," she said. She then smiled to herself.

The two sisters walked up to where their mother and father were waiting.

"Staring into the clouds, as usual," Cal said. Even though he wasn't looking at her, Hanna could tell whom he was speaking of.

"Sorry, Father," she said, flatly.

"Hmphed," Cal said.

After saying goodnight to the Madrigal family, the Engels started walking back to the summer house. Hanna looked over her shoulder at Camilo. He smiled, knowingly and winked at her. Hanna smiled back at him before walking away.

As soon as Hanna was back in the house, she went upstairs to her room. She let down her hair, changed into her nightgown, and went to wash off her makeup. The splash of cold water on her face felt so refreshing and was exactly what she needed. After patting her face dry with a towel, she stared into the mirror in front of her. She thought back to the giant mirror in Camilo's room and she smiled. For the longest time, she never really liked looking at herself. And yet somehow, after tonight, it didn't seem so bad. Hanna then crossed her bedroom to stand outside on the balcony. She closed her eyes, enjoying the warm breeze on her face and in her hair. She could hear Camilo's guitar in her mind. When she opened her eyes, she looked up at the tree next to her. There, hidden in the branches was the same anole she saw earlier today. "You're still here!" she said to it, happily. After watching it for a while, Hanna yawned and then turned to go back inside her room. She climbed into her bed and got under the covers, staring at the moonlight that was shining through her window onto her bedroom floor. Until finally her eyes grew heavy, and she went to sleep.

Meanwhile, Camilo was the last one standing at the front door of Casita. Or so he thought at first until he heard the familiar pair of heels behind him.

Without turning around, he said, "You knew. Didn't you?"

"Yes," Dolores said. "I heard."

Camilo turned around to face her. "What did you hear?" he asked.

Dolores then told her brother what she listened to in the afternoon before the party.

"Why?" Camilo asked as calmly as he could. "Of all the times you decide to keep your mouth shut! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to," Dolores said, quietly. "But you were also going through your own stuff. I just...couldn't burden you with that... yet."

"What about her, huh? What about Hanna?" Camilo asked, angrily. "How much more does she have to endure from that monster?"

"That monster, unfortunately, is her father," said a prissy voice.

Isabela and Luisa walked up, making their presence known.

"You told Isabela before me!?" Camilo asked Dolores, incredulously.

"Calm down, Camilo," Isabela said in a more serious tone.

"Don't you tell me to be calm," Camilo exclaimed, turning to look back at Dolores. "I can't believe this! We have to tell Tío Agustín! We gotta let him know what's going on!"