I was pacing in the room while twiddling my thumbs nervously. Anxiety swam around in my stomach. The negative thoughts began to race through my mind.

'What if no one likes me? What if they decide to throw fruit at me? That only happens in the movies but we can't always be so sure. Maybe they'll come onto stage and beat me till I'm pulp.'

The anxiety grew only to relax a little when my wolfs reassuring voice enters my mind.

'It's okay, our mate will protect us with his life.'

My shoulders slouch slightly at the amount of reassurance his voice holds. However, it doesn't stop my pacing. Just as more negative thoughts were returning the door opens, and Taylor walks in. His eyes roam down then back up my body causing heat to rise to my cheeks and down my neck in sheer embarrassment.

I turn around surprised I didn't get whip lash with how fast I turned around. My pacing starts back up again as a sigh comes from Taylor at the door way. He shuts the door and walks up to me. Gently he places his hand on my shoulder letting the touch tingle.

"Hey sweetheart it's going to be okay. They're all going to love you trust me.... Relax."

My pacing stops and my body seems to melt against his hands as they slide to my cheeks, his thumb circling in soothing glides. We stare into each other's eyes silently enjoying each other's presence.

Taylors touch makes my body relax and my thoughts to quieten. Unconsciously I lean into his touch enjoying the heat emitting from his warm rough hands.

I've talked to some of the pack members during my stay like ummm Emma! Jacob and Knight oh also Emma's mother. That's pretty much it except for Taylor, Noah and Alec.

"Let's go, I don't think the pack likes to be kept waiting for their new Luna." A smirk pulls at Taylors lips creeping larger with every passing second. He gives out his hand which I gently place mine into. I quickly pull him behind me obviously not wanting the pack members waiting or they might hate me.

Taylors deep chuckle behind me gives a shiver of pleasure to run down my spine. Gosh I feel like I'm getting hornier the longer I stay with him. Urg get rid of the dirty thoughts I'm becoming Luna I can't be horny.

Taylor explained everything to me last afternoon after I agreed to this so I know what I have to do. Taylor and I walk up the small staircase onto the stage. Instantly the chattering and noise quietens into silence as everyone looks up at Taylor. All eyes move over to me causing my body to tense up in slight anxiety and fear. A hand entwines into mine making me relax a little more.

"Everyone I have something to announce. As you know it I have been looking for my mate for over 2 years by the least and now finally have found them. As the Alpha of this pack they are to become the Luna of this pack. This is my mate, Ash, I hope all do not disrespect and respect him instead. Any complaints will all be dealt with me by coming to my office however know that if any hurt my mate in any way it is banishment to you. Ash Winters you are now officially the Luna of this pack!" Taylor yells out after a few seconds some look at me in disgust but some seem to show happiness towards all this.

Claps in the back of the crowd cause the whole crowd to cheer and clap together. Noah and Alec nod their heads with smiles them being the first to clap. I return a smile back at them in thanks.

"Taylor by any chance could I please say something." Taylor smiles at me then gestures towards the microphone. Shakenly I walk up to it and look out at the now silent crowd.

"Hello everyone my name is Ash Winters and I just wanted to let you all know that I will protect this pack with my life. Even if I were on deaths bed my top priority would be to protect this pack at all cost. I will fight against any enemy to protect all of you even if it meant dying to protect everyone. I will learn and grow and leave the pathetic part of me in the past and help Taylor make a better future with this pack."