Belle's Ring for the Departed

((Authors note: this isn't a shipfic between the three Belle's they're supposed to be like Siblings. I know I probably don't need to clarify this but this is the internet and people are weird. Also this is gonna be a little sad and kinda morbid))

Belle woke up in her shadows room. A extra bed had been moved into there for her since the house was freed. The same goes for the other dolls.

Mirabelle turned her head around at Belle as she woke.

"Hey Belle, you feeling any better?" She asked walking closer to her.

Belle nodded and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Isabelle walked into the room with some sweets on a tray. "Is she feeling any better?" She asked, munching on a cookie.

"She said she was fine but she's not acting like it." Mirabelle said taking a cookie for herself.

"Maybe we should ask someone for help?" Isabelle suggested.

The Isa and Mira walk into the parlor room where Kate and Emiliko are working on something.

"Kate we neeed your helpp!", The said in unison.

Kate closes her book and looks up at the two. "Yes?".

"Belle has been incredibly upset ever since the dolls all learned the truth when the house was freed!" Mirabelle said putting her head on the table.

"Well no wonder,when she learned the truth she learned that her sister died, not broken and she was there when it happened!" Kate said.

"We know we've tried everything to cheer her up!" Isabelle said.

"We tried giving her Jam tarts, or using soot powers to play tricks on people! She still isn't happy!" Mirabelle said.

"That's all stuff that makes you two happy. What does Belle like?" Emiliko said.

The Belle's look at each other in thought before they both release soot streams.

Kate opened her book again and started writing.

"Kate doesn't think that 'dolls' are given proper funerals if they die, perhaps giving her sister a proper funeral first would be better before trying to cheer her up.".

The Belles rushed off out of the room waving to Kate and saying thanks.

Mirabelle swung the door open to the bedroom. "BELLE! Sorry, Belle we got you something!" She said startling Belle, who had been reading.

"Mirabelle I- woah!" Before she could finish her response Mirabelle was pulling her out the door to a secluded part of the garden.

Belle yanked her arm away. "Mirabelle what's-" Belle looked over at the sight, somber yes, but it meaningful.

"This is a little grim yes, but we thought your sister deserved a proper funeral!", Isabelle said.

There was a grave stone with Belle's name on it, white roses, and Lilly's of the Valley gathered.

Tears flooded from Belle's eyes.

"Oh no, was this inappropriate!?" Mirabelle asked.

Belle shook her head instead embracing Mirabelle in a hug and motioning for Isa to come over to.

"We're sorry we've been trying to cheer you up with stuff you like, when we should have been doing is let you grieve again." Isabelle said.

The three girls sat down in a nearby bench and watched the sunset reminiscing on the time it was 4 of them.

"Ah, it's getting dark, let's head inside shall we?" Mirabelle said.

Belle sighed tired but happy "yeah, give me a moment, I'll catch up.".

The other two walked back to the house. After a moment Belle walked up to the grave stone and placed her hand on it.

"Don't worry sis. I have our two other sisters to watch over me." Belle said softly.

She stood up and turned to leave, wiping a few years away.