Changing For The Better

Male Reader POV - I sat at Guyun Stone Forest gently placing my bare feet in the water laying my shoes next to me. It sure was dumb of me to come back here knowing fully well Morax would come here to find me. Maybe secretly I'd want to be found hoping this was all just a bad dream but I knew it was reality.

*Swish swish*

Male Reader POV - I slowly moved my feet in the water seeing how blue it wad as a single tear dripped down my face.

Male Reader - Osial I'm glad you've gotten another chance to be happy *Tears*....

......

Male Reader - I was happy to but I'm very heartbroken right now

......

Male Reader POV - Sighing I gently picked the flower next to me before placing it in the water.

Male Reader - Osial even though you hurt others I still believe that you should be treat humanly it seems like you appreciate everything Morax has done *Tears*

.......

Male Reader - I hope you liked the cookies and flowers and that they've gotten to you safely

......

Male Reader - *Tears* I'm so hurt *sobs*...Osial please may I request something?

......

Male Reader POV - I began to cry knowing Osial couldn't hear me but understood he wasn't in pain anymore.

Male Reader - I-I've been hurt and lied to I thought Zhongli loved me but he hide everything I had people I loved lie to me

.......

Male Reader - Osial my heart is bad I've stopped taken the medicine Zhongli gave me *sobs* I'm sure if I stay here long enough I'll die

.........

Male Reader - Osial may I die here? Is that ok I understand my body can produce blood and puke but if its not an issue I'd like to die here if thats ok with y-*Gasp*

Male Reader POV - Sudden arms were wrapped around me from behind holding me tight cutting off my words hearing someone yell angrily

Zhongli - DONT YOU DARE EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!

Male Reader POV - I was forcefully spun around pulled into a tighter embrace being held close in Zhongli's arms.

Zhongli - I WONT TOLERATE THAT FROM YOU! YOU HEAR ME!? *sobs*

Male Reader - *Tears*....

Male Reader POV - I squirmed uncomfortably as my body was being held tighter.

Zhongli - HOW DARE YOU DISCARD THE MEDICINE I GAVE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND LEAVE ME!! *sobs hard* DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I LOVE YOU?!

Male Reader - *Sobs* M-morax

Zhongli - No! *sobs* I'm Zhongli!! I've always been Zhongli to you!! Why won't you refer me as that name?! Tell me!!

Male Reader - *Tears*

Zhongli - Tell me! Make me understand! *Tears* Please allow me to feel the same pain you're feeling!!!

Male Reader POV - Not being able to take it I slowly hugged back crying into his chest as he held me for dear life.

Zhongli - Everyone loves you! Don't you understand that?! Chef Mao loves you! Your friends love you! I love you!! This lie the contracts hiding all these secrets from you it killed all of us! *Tears* Ningguang cares for you! Xiao and Ganyu they wouldn't know what to do if you were gone!