Raynare:"Thank you!"

Shuri:"Now that we're ready, shall we be off?" She asked. The two girls nodded their heads and soon, they all left the house to enjoy a day to themselves.

_________

Kuoh City town center.

After doing some shopping and looking around, the family decided to sit down for lunch. Shuri had gone to get food while Akeno and Raynare awaited her return. A down expression was written all over Akeno's face the entire time they were there and that had Raynare curious.

Raynare:"What's wrong? Why the upset face?"

Akeno:"Huh? Oh nothing, just lost in thought." An obvious lie that Raynare didn't believe.

Raynare:"Geez, Onee-chan!! Why won't you tell me what's bothering you?" She playfully pouted and pretended to cry.

Akeno:"Geez, fine, it's about Akihito. Recently during a confrontation with three exorcists, one of them turned out to be someone he knew from his old life. I want to know who he is so that we can help him out and figure out his intentions."

Raynare:"Well, for starters, what if they're dangerous? What would happen if they forcefully kidnapped you if you had gone to meet that person yourself?" She questioned, taking a sip from her drink.

Akeno:"I doubt it, he ran from Onii-chan after he defeated him in a duel." Raynare spat out her drink after hearing such a thing.

Raynare:"What!? Akihito lost to someone!?"

Akeno:"Keep it down! Yes, he did and I know what you're thinking. I thought he was unstoppable too but yesterday's events proved me wrong. That person is more than likely on his mind a lot so he won't be as focused like before. If that happens again then that may put his life at stake." She explained. Raynare took in what she said and thought it to be true. If he isn't focused in his fights, Akihito will surely die in battle.

Akeno:"And another thing, those exorcists are after a missing Excalibur that was stolen. The person who is responsible for that is Kokabiel."

Raynare:"Kokabiel!?"

Akeno:"Do you know anything about him?"

Raynare:"Yes but the things he does are kept secret and only shared among his most trusted aides. It's impossible to know what he's doing without worrying about facing the possibility of death."

Akeno believed her since it could very well be true being an individual of his standing. Stumped on what to do next, she decided to let it go for the time being.

Raynare:"Hey?"

Akeno:"What?"

Raynare:"Would said exorcists happen to be wearing white robes and carrying something large on their back?" She asked. Akeno looked where Raynare was looking and found Issei, Koneko, and one of Sona's pawns, Saji, with the exorcists.

Akeno:"I wonder what they're up to?"

Raynare:"You can go look if you want, I'll just tell mother you've gone out for a bit."

Akeno:"Sure, I'll be back in a bit then. I won't be long."

_________

Issei:"Aren't you here to get the Holy Sword back?"

Xenovia:"Well, yes, that is our intention."

Issei:"I'm going to be straight forward with you, help me destroy the Holy Sword." That confused the two but she reluctantly agreed.

" That confused the two but she reluctantly agreed