One of them slam me down on the ground, and fists start to come from every direction and their feet. I try to balled up to protect myself but each blow came harder and harder making me weaker and weaker by the second.

" Aye what the fuck yall doing?!" I hear someone yell, at this point in was about to pass out.

" You said keep the crackheads off the block", one of the guys says.

" This a female the fuck wrong with yall", The person yells, he sounds real familiar too...

" Sorry Von, it won't happen again ", another guys says and they all back away from me.

I open my eyes to see it was Von, helping me up. I was too weak to even, so he mainly helped me up,  he even walked with me, well helped me limp away from the scene..

" Why you was over here lil folks?" He demands looking at me...

" I was looking for someone, " I say in a low tone, not wanting to tell him I was looking for him.

" Next time only stay if you see me, if you don't see me leave", he says in a serious tone .

" Okay ", I say simply,  nodding my head.

" You ate something?" He asks after a moment of silence.

" No", I say softly, looking away from him.

" Come on, let me get you something to eat", he says helping me limp to his car.

Of course he had an expensive sports car that was all black, with tinted windows. He definitely was one of the top dogs in the game, you can tell. His car was so clean and smelled so good.

" I like your car", I say to him giving him a soft smile.

" Why you on the streets? You ain't got no family?" He asks me, looking in my eyes.

" I've been on the streets all my life, I had a little sister but she went to better her life and I havent seen her since", I tell him, playing with my fingers.

" She was on drugs too?" He asks me.

" Yeah we all were, her, myself, and my mom. Once momma Overdosed, she left me the very next day alone and I've been alone every since", I say remembering the painful event, the reason why I will never stop taking drugs. My little sister left me at the moment I needed her the most. 

" Damn that's crazy, you ever try to find her?" He asks me..

" No, can we stop talking about this?" I ask him, wiping the tears spilling from my eyes constantly. 

" Yeah my bad Lil folks ", he says patting my shoulder.

" Its okay, I just never told anyone this", I say laughing a little, taking a deep breath to stop myself from crying.

He didn't say anything else, so we fall into silence for the rest of the ride, finally we pull up to McDonald's drive thru. He orders me some pancakes and eggs, with an orange juice. My stomach grumbles at just hearing those words, I haven't ate in I don't know how long.
Soon as I get my food it's fresh, and I start to devour it too.

" Damn lil folks it ain't going no where", he says laughing watching me eat.

" I know, but I just haven't ate in a while", I tell him, taking some sips from the orange juice.

" I can take you to get breakfast every morning if you want me too", he says looking at me.

" You would do that for me?" I ask him.

" Yeah, just gotta come to the block and I'll take you", he says giving me a soft smile.

" Thank you Von, seriously ", I say to him.

" What's yo name anyway?" He asks me.

" Nicki", I say and he nods his head..

" Yo name nicole or sum?" He asks and I laugh.

" No just Nicki, Nicki Townsend ", I say to him.

" You got somewhere I can drop you off at Nicki?" He asks as we drive down the street.

" I can actually get out right here", I say to him, pulling out the bag of pills he gave me.

" You sure?" He asks watching me pop 3 pills, finishing it up with my juice.

" Yeah thanks for everything ", I say smiling as the car comes to a stop..

" See you tommorow?" He asks grabbing my arm.

" Yeah see you tommorow ", I assure him.

He nods his head, letting me go. Once I get out his car he speeds away, I walk into the alley, slipping against the wall as the drugs began to run through my system... allowing me to be numb again...

________________________

So...

How yall feel about Von so far??

Nicki??

Chile

More is OTW

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

JAS b is out PEACCCEEE