"Another ghost?" They asked with a small chuckle, Klaus nodded his head with a groan. "An annoying one at that. Even dead people want a piece of this." He pointed at himself, F/n rolled their eyes and laughed. "Yeah yeah whatever man." They brushed it off and both entered the umbrella academy, catching up on some stuff they missed.

While, he only watched with jealousy bubbling in his stomach.

Now lets rewind back to 1963, Klaus was ignoring Ben, he was getting tired of hearing him plead about using his body. "Come on just for a few minutes!" Ben pleaded, Klaus shook his head and once again said, "No!" The duo continued to bicker, because no way in HELL was Klaus gonna let Ben possess him. "Man, Allison wasn't lying when she said you became a cult leader..." A voice suddenly spoke from behind.

The two snapped their head towards the sound, only to have their eyes widen at the sight of F/n, sitting down on top of the fireplace, gazing up at the atrocious painting hung above it. They snorted, "So what's your cult called, oh so great Seance?" F/n teased while jumping off the fireplace. Klaus smiled widely, however, Ben grew even more desperate.

"Klaus, now you really gotta let me possess y—" Klaus shushed him and walked over to F/n, opening his arms for a hug. "F/n, didn't think you'd still be alive!" He laughed, they rolled their eyes and accepted the hug. "Neither did I!" They smiled, patting his back. Klaus then pulled away and softly pushed them towards the door, "Come on!" Ben put his hands together in a praying manner.

The seance rolled his eyes and let go of F/n, "Hey, F/n, why don't you go be a dear and roll around the dirt for a second, yeah? I have some unfinished business with someone." He innocently smiled, F/n looked at him weirdly before chuckling. "If it's about Ben, can you tell him I said 'Hi'?" Klaus nodded and shut the door once they went out.

"I will let you possess my body, with a few grounds rules. ONE! No touchy touchy down there, and no doing the devils tango. I'm shy..." He pouted while Ben nodded, "I can do that, easy." Klaus lifted up one finger, "Lastly, you better be done within 5 minutes. Got that?" He said in a stern voice. Ben nodded again, before backing up from him.

Klaus opened his arms and closed his eyes, prepared to let Ben enter his body.

After Ben finally possessed Klaus, he frolicked around in the dirt, maybe even kissed it and ate an orange, but that doesn't really matter now that he was standing behind F/n. Watching as they leaned over the cement, gazing at the greenery. He was so relieved and happy that Klaus let him do this, "F/n..." He murmured, the said person turned around and smiled, "Oh, hey Klaus. Done fighting with Ben?" They joked.

Ben gulped and rubbed the back of his neck, "F/n, I'm... I'm not, Klaus..." He said, finishing it with a slight laugh. F/n looked confused, they crossed their arms over their chest and laughed a bit, "What do you mean?" Ben gestured at himself, "I'm not Klaus, I'm Ben..." He nervously smiled at them.

F/n hummed, finding his body language to be a bit odd. Usually, Klaus would be all boastful and carefree, but now he's acting super awkward. It reminded them of a certain someone. "Tell me something only Ben would know then." They said, patiently waiting as Ben thought of anything that only he knew.

He then snapped his fingers, "One time, when we were around 11, I accidentally broke your finger while training. And when your parent's asked you about it, you took the blame for it— B-Because you were scared that maybe, Dad would scold me or even hurt me... And because you were scared that maybe, your parents would stop letting you see us— To see me..." Ben let in a deep breath and looked directly in their eyes.

Hoping that maybe, they'd realize that it's really him. F/n softly smiled, and hugged him tightly, "Even before you said that memory, I immediately knew it was you..." They mumbled in a quiet tone, "Oh Ben... I missed you so much..." F/n buried their head deep into his neck, Ben could only smile in happiness, hugging back just as tight. "... You don't know how long I've waited for someone to hug me like this again..." They chuckled, rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

"I won't let go then..." Ben felt so warm, so at peace in the arms of someone he loves and cares about. "Please don't... I don't want to forget how it feels like..." He closed his eyes, breathing in their scent, it smelled like nature and maybe a hint of lavender. It was perfect, he couldn't ask for anything more. However, Ben wishes that he didn't have to let go.

But neither did F/n.

"— I just wished I could've hugged you, for one last time." That was what Viktor said to you. And the fact that it wasn't even Klaus saying it hurt you even more. Knowing that, even he couldn't say goodbye to him. F/n leaned back onto the car chair, before they laughed and looked out the window to avoid letting the others see their face. F/n covered their mouth and softly sobbed, "... You are one selfish asshole, Ben Hargreeves..."

You just hoped that maybe, someday, you'd get to see him again.

______________

Some info mentioned may be incorrect, so I apologize.

_____________